Vkook

Small Vkook smut chapter! Requested my @KimTaehyung___BTS
______________________ Jungkookie's pov

Finally we finished dance practice to our new song War Of Harmon and I was exhausted after we all played around in the studio for two hours straight after practice. My Hyung's made me run like 100 laps around the studio after I lost a game we were playing and my legs were killing me and I'm still all sweaty! I decide to push my self off my wonderful cloud of a bed and go take a quick shower and after I went right back to bed I took a nice long nap.

Taehyung pov
After our practice I was still energized, even more so after watching my little Kookie (my phone tried to change kookie to joonie XD). After we all got back to the dorm my hyungs wanted to go to the movies and out to eat saying they will be out for like 5 to 6 hours but Kookie said he was to tired so he went to bed and I decided it was the perfect time to put my plan to action. You see I believe Kookie is to innocent for his own good, I was going to take some of that tonight. So with an evil smirk I said I didn't feel like going either.

I heard the shower turn of and listen to Jungkook go back to his room. I wanted another 20 minutes till I went up to see if he was asleep.
"Kookie are you asleep?" I softly called and sure enough he was fast asleep on top of the covers only wearing his boxers. I walked over to the sleeping boy running my hand gently over his little bubble butt and gave it a gentle squeeze. The younger gave off a small moan. Smirking I slowly pulled off his boxers trying not to wake the small boy.
I grabbed my belt and slowly tied his hands to the head post. I left the room quietly to get lube so I wouldn't hurt him to much.
I come back and sit in the chair in the corner of the room naked stroking my 10 inch cock.
After a few minutes Jungkook finally woke up but he was a little freaked out.
"Huh? Wh-what's this?" He said tugging at his tied wrist.
I quickly got up, walking over to the boy, I grabbed his ass and gave it a small squeeze. Jungkook gave a squeak and a soft moan.
"I'm gonna play with you tonight, my little Kookie" I smirked as I whispered seductively in his ear.
"Wh-what do y-you mean T-Tae" the small boy slightly stuttered.
"I mean I'm going to fuck you baby boy" I moved back between his legs as I pulled his ass up into the air.
"P-please d-don't hurt me" he softly spoke not really fighting me.
"Is baby Kookie letting me fuck your sweet ass?" I slightly chuckled and he slightly nodded his head and hid his head into the pillow.
"Alrighty baby boy, one rule baby, you call me daddy" I said as I grabbed the lube and put some on his ass hole and my fingers.
"Y-yes d-daddy" he softly spoke. After my fingers where nice and lubed I slowly pushed my index finger deep into him. He slightly jolted, letting out a small squeak and soft moan. I slowly moved my finger in and out of his ass and he started to unfold into a moaning mess.
"D-daddy more" Jungkook moaned out. With his request I pushed in my middle finger and slightly picked up my pace into his ass. He moaned louder as he started pushing back on my fingers. He was a moaning mess and I then out in a third finger curling my fingers looking for his prostate. I knew I found it when he slightly screamed out my name and arched his back, his cock leaking pre-cum. I pulled my fingers and lined myself up at his entrance before slowly pushing my cock deep inside of him. He let out a low moan as I waited for him to let me move and as soon as he did I slowly started to thrust in and out of him.
"Faster and harder daddy!!" He moaned out and I started to bound him hard and fast. He moaned louder as he arched his back.
"Daddy I'm gonna cum!" He moaned out loudly.
"Cum for daddy baby boy" I said in a deep voice as he cummed as I started to thrust faster hitting his prostate dead on. After a few more thrust I soon filled his ass with my cum as I let out a deep moan. After coming down from my high I pulled out of him and he collapsed on to the bed breathing heavily.
Smiling I went to the bathroom cleaning up and starting a warm bath I went back and untied his hand and carried him to the bath telling him to clean up. I put his bed sheets and blankets into the wash, putting some fresh ones on.
As soon I got Jungkook settled back to bed and he was fast asleep I got a text from Jin telling me they won't be back for a few more hours because they got caught up in some important business so I decided to curl up with Kookie and fell fast asleep.

N/A
Sorry for the wait! Her is a VKook chapter! Please leave comments on what you think.