Nightmare

Third person pov:
Jin and NamJoon were in their room late at night slowly falling asleep but tried their hardest to stay awake.
"I'm gonna win you know" NamJoon slightly smirks.
"You you're not I will" Jin replies with a small yawn.
NamJoon's smirk deepens as the older yawns "you're already yawning Jinnie"
Jin slightly giggles and holds his hands up in defeat.
"Okay okay I can't do it it's 3 am and I need my beauty sleep" Jin crawls into bed falling right to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.
NamJoon smiles at the older male as he stands up and kisses his temple before going to his bed falling asleep himself.
***
NamJoon was woken up by small soft whimpers coming from the direction of Jin. NamJoon looks at the time '5:30 am' NamJoon softly groans and turns to the older male who was slightly tossing and turning in his sleep with small whimpers escaping his slightly parted.
NamJoon gets up and walks over to Jin. Instead of waking the older male up NamJoon crawls in to bed with Jin and cuddles the older, whimpering male.
Jin soon stopped whimpering and with a soft sigh as he cuddles up closer to NamJoon's chest.
***
The next morning Jin wakes up to see himself laying on top of NamJoon's chest as the younger male's arms are wrapped, his cheeks burn bright red as he tries to get out of NamJoon's tight grip. But with every inch of struggle the younger's grip tightens around the older's waist.
Jin slightly pouts but he soon decides to give up and goes back to sleep on top of NamJoon's bare chest.

After what felt like forever NamJoon finally woke up.
With a cocky smirk he spoke in a raspy voice that was honestly really sexy. "Morning princess"
I softly giggles and said morning but from being on NamJoon for so long I didn't feel like getting up at all. Needless to say our members got tired of waiting on us and left to do their work as me and NamJoon cuddled in bed all day. We decided we would be together but keep it a secret not wanting to ruin BTS. And from then on after years when we were old me and NamJoon got married in the US, adopted kids and lived happily together with out little family.

Sorry this took forever to publish!! Please don't kill me!! I was rushed to finish this so it got kinda crappy, I was gonna make this smut since I was in a sinful mood but eh it turned into fluff. Comment what you thought please! And give me more ideas!! And if you want a chapter with a different ship I would love to make a chapter with a Vkook or whatever for you guys!