Goodbye,i'm sorry

??? pov

my friends and mine kids are  born but it is too dangerous to for them we must send them away to an orphanage it pains me to do this but we must they can not cross path so they will be separated they are too young to remember.i love you jessica goodbye, i'm sorry.

jessica's pov

hi, i'm jessica i was left on a orphange door step when i was three weeks old and i had a note saying my name and birthday august 29th.im now just turned five and today is the best day ever im getting adopted by a man.

time skip to when they got home (swearing and violince coming up.)

" okay bitch you go under my rules and you will call me master you will tidy and cook and never go against me now your rooms in your attic" he said to me.

"yes."

he slapped me "yes, what?"

"yes, master."

another time skip to a week later.

today i start my new school, master has gone to work so i take my self its only down the road. i walk to the office and tell them i'm the new student and they take me to my class.

"okay class we have a new student would you introduce your self?" the teacher said.

"hi, my name is jessica i grew up in an orthanage but recently got adopted."

"okay jessica go sit down."

another dam time skip.

it is know break time and im just sitting down until these girls come up to me.

"well if it is miss i have no parents." one said.

" and look at the scar on her hands and face, she's ugly. " the other one said.

"emily ( if you know from what other one of my stories she is from i love you) ,makala leave her alone  "i see a boy with brown hair sunglasses and a amulet say he is witha boy with brown curly hair, a red head and a boy with an eye patch

" ugh fine " they say and walk away

" hey i'm Adam, but i prefere Sky this is Ross" pointing to the brown haired boy " Max" pointing to the ginger" and Barney" pointing to the one with and eye patch. 

"i'm jessica , but prefer jess."

"well hi Jessica"

WILL I EVER STOP WITH THE TIME SKIPS first day of high school age 14.

i wake up to being pushed on the floor.

" come on i want you to make breakfast and then its school bitch."

so i make him breakfast and get ready i put on purple top with a black rose ,black jeans and my purple and black jacket to cover my scars . i put on mascara a bit of lipgloss, my boots then leave. i listen to cry baby while walking there and soon i see Ross, Sky, Barney and, Max befour i can reach them all i see is black the last thing i hear shouing and footsteps.

ok so this is my new book and befour you say EM you have so many books and you dont update them any more its because i keep having diffrent ideas write storie about and i read a lot plus studing plus home work andi cant write at school since phones are banned now and the website is blocked on the computer like why block wattpad its completly harmless(saracm if you couldnt tell) i cant update often yep,  so,

-wizard out

600 words