Alyxiane

This my first story on here :)

Please please PLEASE

comment if you see any errors or something that doesn't make sense

or just comment about anything in general

thaaanks

steph<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon," the stranger whispered into my ear instantaneously sending a shiver down my body. I smiled at him. Hey, sure why not? It's a dream. Nothing wrong could happen by following a stranger in a dream. And if it were to turn into a total nightmare I'll just wake up, but let's hope it doesn't go that way. I'd really like to see where we were going. "Okay," I said maybe a little too giddy. He grinned at my excitement showing perfect white teeth. It made me happy to see him smile, which is something I felt he didn't do often. I looked around and realized we were outdoors in a forest clearing. It was difficult to see anything without the glowing moon to light up the area. The sky was a pit less black and the millions of stars that showered the sky made it look infinite, making me feel small in comparison. He took my hand and pulled me towards the dark forest. His touch was electrifying. I could feel our energy passing through one another. I wondered if he noticed how our touch was sending bolts through each other's hand. He looked at me agreeingly as a reply to my question.

He seemed to know the forest like the back of his hand by the way he was maneuvering us through. I, for one, could not see anything in the forest and managed to stumble a few times. "Do you want to get there faster?" He asked implying something I wasn't sure of. "Of course," I said glad that I wouldn't have to struggle walking in the dark. Whatever he was implying I knew it was something I enjoyed. Of course I really didn't know what it was because this is just a dream. I'm just going with the flow of things. He stopped and turned to face me. Oh how I wish my eyes could adjust to the dark so I can see his handsome face that I knew he had. His hand cupped my face and I felt his face drawing nearer. My heart began pounding faster and faster as I realized what was soon to come. Finally, after what seemed like a century, there was impact. His lips lightly brushed mine sending shocks to every nerve in my body. I felt him smile against my lips, he enjoyed the sensations he was making me feel. He pulled away from me and took a step back. I reached out to grab him, I didn't want him to leave me, but missed his arm. He laughed at my worried expression but his warm laughter assured me he wasn't leaving me.

Then something strange happened. I watched as a dark black fog crept underneath his feet and wrap around his ankles. A worried expression flew to my face but he wasn't afraid. He knew what was happening. The fog's tendrils wrapped faster around him from head to toe until it engulfed him entirely. The black cloud that surrounded him condensed and became an even darker shade of black before it flattened and turned into a shadow. Even in the dark forest the shadow was darker than the moonless sky. It was unnatural looking and probably something I should be afraid of, but knowing that it was my stranger put me at ease. The black shadow skimmed his way towards me and wrapped itself around my ankles. The same black fog surrounded me now; it's thin and icy cold wisps wrapping around me. I pulled out my hands in front of me as I watched and felt every part in my body being stretched and pulled into a feathery cloud. If a breeze were to come by I'm sure I'd fly away with it, I thought. Just then he placed his hand on my shoulder from behind me to anchor me down. Again his touch was giving me the same electric feeling we had when we held hands. Only difference now was that we were an airy cloud and the sensation was stronger, like a brewing thunder cloud. I felt him kiss my neck and slowly worked his way down to the nape of my neck where they met with my shoulders. Shocks were spiraling up and down my spine. I turned my head to meet his. This time our lips met with more force and passion. I hope I never wake from this dream! I felt a sinister smile creep onto his face as he turned me around to face him. He wrapped his strong arms around me and our airy bodies molded together. If his touch could merely send shocks through my whole body imagine what it was like when every cell of our body touched each other. The feeling was sensuous and indescribable. I felt our bodies condensing into the black shadow making the feeling ten times more intimate.