Jerome squeezed my hand as he replied with, "I do."

The man recited a quote out of the book and closed it. "You may now kiss." He said.

Jerome pulled me to him and connected our lips, forming our first kiss in marriage. We had to pull away after a minute for air and when we did, Jerome lifted me up, bridal style. Everyone, which was only a small handful of people, clapped and cheered as we walked out of the room. Before the wedding, our sisters told us that they bought us a hotel room for a few days. They also did the same for Sky and Ty. Since the hotel was the building next to the chapel, Jerome denied the minecart ride and walked there, me in his arms.

"Hello!! How may I help you?" A woman greeted without looking away from a computer screen.

Jerome set me back down. "We have a reservation under the name 'Jerome'."

The woman typed a few things into the computer and nodded. "The 'Lover's Suite'." She handed him two keys and smiled. "Enjoy your stay!!"

Jerome held my hand as we walked to the elevator. "What's our room number?" I asked him.

He read the number on the key. "Room 357. Does that mean our room is on the third floor?"

I nodded and pressed the '3' button on the panel. The elevator rose and Jerome pulled me into him. "Don't like elevators?" I asked when the doors opened and we stepped out.

"No. They scare me a bit." He mumbled, looking down at the ground.

I laughed a little. "Did they have elevators in the Bacca village?" I asked.

Jerome thought for a second. "Yeah. They didn't work that well though. Mostly made of wood and dried vines."

"Sounds dangerous." I said. We stopped in front of the room and Jerome opened it with one of the keys. The walls were red, matched with a king-size bed and a dark wood dresser. Next to the bed was a closet and hung on the wall across from the bed was a TV. In the middle of the floor was a large suitcase.

"They really did go all out, didn't they?" Jerome laughed, walking to the suitcase. We began to unpack it and finished in a few minutes.

I nodded and sat on the bed. I felt an unexpected tear slide down from my eye. I quickly wiped it away. "I love you, Jerome." I smiled at him as he looked around the room. "What are you looking for?"

Opening a drawer on one of the bedside tables, Jerome replied with, "I always look in drawers when I go somewhere."

I giggled. "Why?"

"To see if anything is there." He closed the drawer and held up a wrapped box. "Says it's for me."

"Open it."

*Jerome's POV

"Open it." Mitch smiled.

I read the tag on the box. 'To Jerome, From ---' it said. I shrugged and tore off the colorful paper. Lifting the lid, I found a note. 'Don't show Mitch the gift yet. Show him at night. Have fun. ;)' was written in black ink, but I didn't recognize the hand writing. "It says to not show you the gift." I quoted the note to Mitch.

"Ok. I'm going to go find a snack. Want anything?"

I shook my head and kissed him goodbye before he left. I turned my attention back to the box and removed a fabric divider. Under it laid a black blindfold, two pairs of handcuffs, the handcuff keys, and a small tube of lube. I immediately knew what the stuff was for. I hid it at the bottom of the closet after closing the box.

Not even a minute after I hid the box, Mitch walked back in the room. "I got some apples from the front desk. They gave me free food." He held up a bag of 3 apples. "I already had one. Want one?"