Chapter 20- Smut

-Chapter 20-

*Jerome's POV

I yawned and sat up. I had a feeling something was missing. I looked next to me to see if Mitch was there, but he wasn't. I quickly stumbled up and ran to the living room, but he wasn't there. Instead, Maddie was laying on the couch, sleeping. I shook her awake. "Have you seen Mitch?" I frantically asked.

She tiredly nodded. "Yeah. He told me he went on a walk or something and he'll be back later." She sat up and stretched. "He told me to tell you to stay home."

I wasn't sure if I should stay home or search for Mitch, but I chose my first option. I sat on the other couch and looked at the Christmas tree. The bright morning sun was making colorful lights bounce around the floor as the ornaments rotated. "Where's Mitch?" I mentally asked myself. "Where could he be?"

I heard someone walk down the hall and a few minutes later, Sky ran into the living room. "Where's Ty?!" He asked, just as worried as I was.

Maddie gave him the same answer she gave me. "He went on a walk. He'll be back later. He told me to tell you to stay home."

Sky began to pace the living room until he eventually sat on the couch I was on. "Where could he be? Where? He's afraid of being alone. He told me that!! Why would be just walk away? Where could he be?" He whispered to himself.

"Mitch went on a walk too." I told Sky in an attempt to make him feel a bit at ease. "I'm sure they'll be ok. They'll come back."

Rheanna and Sierra walked into the living room with their backpacks full of stuff. "When do you want to leave?" Sierra asked Maddie after greeting us.

Maddie shrugged. "3 minutes? Sound good?" Rheanna and Sierra nodded and Maddie faced me and Sky. "We got you a Christmas present. Here," she got up, grabbed two boxes from under the tree, and handed us each one. "Read the note and open the box."

I read the note on mine. 'For Christmas, we got you alone time with Mitch. Thought you would like it. Have fun! ;)' I opened a box and found a small key. Under the key was another note. 'Handcuff key'.

"Mitch is in his old bedroom." Rheanna informed. "Ty is in Maddie's bedroom." The girls then proceed to wave goodbye and leave.

I walked to Mitch's old bedroom and slowly opened the door. Chained to a chair in the center of the room was Mitch. He seemed to be panicking. "J-Jerome?! How did I get here?!"

"It's ok." I reassured. "I don't know how you got there actually, but I kinda like it." I left the key on the dresser and walked to Mitch. I started lightly kissing his neck which made his gasp. I noticed his hands were chained to the chair. I found his soft spot and nipped it. I sucked and nipped until I was sure there was a love mark left behind. "How do I get your shirt off if your hands are chained?" I verbally asked myself.

"Unchain me." He replied even though I was talking to myself.

I moved the kiss to his lips and he immediately kissed back. I moved my tongue across his soft bottom lip and he opened his mouth. I explored his mouth with my tongue while I tried to figure out how I can get his shirt off. While my hands roamed, they felt buttons on his shirt. I unbuttoned his shirt, but without taking off the chains, I couldn't fully take it off. I broke the kiss to whisper in his ear. "Maybe I should unchain you, but at the same time, why should I?" I moved my hands to Mitch's back and ran my fingers down his spine, making his back arch. I kissed his neck again and he struggled against the chains.

"P-please unchain me." He repeated.

I smirked to myself. "Why should I, Mitchy?" I whispered in his ear while I took off my shirt.