Chaper 28: taken

Edited.

Words:- 1263.

Song- faith hill there you'll be.

Phoebe-lee's P.O.V

There's a fine line between love and hate.

A differences between wanting to be somewhere and NEEDING to be there.

A different between loving someone and obsessing against them.

Between tough love and abuse.

A differences to going willingly and being...TAKEN!
****
"Come to me amongst the many wolves, the planet you must see. A home to one that may be thee, but join us you may see" the song was sung so softly it became hypnotising.

I slowly got off the sofa, and began to walk towards the door walking to where the .

"Phoebe?" I heard Missy say but I just kept walking.

"DEVON!" Missy shouts and suddenly someone stood in front of me, blocking my path.

They held onto my shoulders making me stare into those eyes I love.

Then beautiful Blue eyes.a

Devon.

"Listen to me. To my voice. You concentrate on me Phoebe" he said.

"Can you hear the song dev, it's so beautiful" I whispered, I was about to turn to look at the woods but he cupped my face and making me look at him.

"PHOEBE-LEE!" He shouts and suddenly It was like I was snapped out of whatever trance I was In.

Panic settled in and I gripped his wrists that held me.

"W-what's going on? What was that?" I cried.

"I don't know just don't look away from my eyes okay. Work with me baby. Do NOT look away" he demanded.

Something told me he was lying, he knew what it was I know he did.

"Okay" I mumbled.

"Devon?"

He looked at me and I saw panic running through his eyes.

"I trust you. I'll always trust you" I said making him smile.

"No one will hurt you. Neither of you" he mumbled the last part to us.

"You know what it is...don't you?" I said.

He let out a sigh.

"If im right; it's for you, that song was designed to draw in the queen or next queen of the golden tunnel, a planet full of wolves, ran by a certain blood line. YOUR blood line"

"B-but why do they want me?"

"I don't know yet but I can assure you that whoever is laying behind that song are not a good person"

"Do you know the song?"

"It doesn't matter just take slow steps back. Slowly. I've got you"

I did what he said and soon I found myself in the house and then the song and time stopped.

"I-it's stopped" I looked around then back at him.

I stare at him for a moment before jumping into his arms and clinging to him.

"Well done brother"

"I will always protect her, she's the love of my life" Devon said simply and held me tighter.