Chapter 27: can we make a deal?

Start bij het begin

I leaned in and kissed him.

"We call her harmony" I tell him, his eyes flash with emotion I've never seen before.

"That was my mothers name" he rests his hands on my hips as I wrap mine around his neck.

"You never talk about your family" I said to him after finally realising the truth myself.

"Well you never ask" he shrugged.

"Well do you wanna talk about it?"

"No not really" he smirks and I smack him round the head.

"Prick"

"I'll tell you something, come closer and I can prick you with something"

I laughed "you animal"

"Genetically I am. So are you"

"Fuck off"

"I'd rather fuck you"

"I'd rather not see a live porno" our heads snapped to look at lucifer who stood there smirking in the doorway.

"Cock block" Devon mumbled.

"Bro, your cock was blocked before I even came into the room" he shoot back making me laugh.

"What do you want?" Devon growled, lucifer just smiled and ignored him before turning to look at me.

"Phoebe, my love. You seem to be glowing this lovely morning" he said whilst studying me.

"What do you mean?"

Shit!

"I don't know, your just glowing. Your complex is lighter and brighter"

"Missy is turning you into a girl. Talking about complex and all that" I tried to laugh it off.

"I suppose she is, isn't she?" he laughed it off but his eyes never left mine.

"I suppose I should be going" he said suddenly.

"Going where?"

"Hell cannot run itself phoebs, I have houses to torment, sins to justify. And to think I'm just doing the work my father is doing but better" he smiled before disappearing.

His father?

God I know, I'm not stupid but there is always more to a story then people actually know.

And I've just realised I know nothing about any of the people I live with or call family.

Hell, I didn't even know my brothers were part demon.

Excuse the pun.

I frown and Devon looks at me

"What's wrong?"

"I just realised something"

"What's that then?"

"I'm living in a house with people i barely know, i love and call family people that i know nothing about! You all know everything about my life yet none of you have even spoken about your family or how you even met one another"

"Your not moving out are you?"

"See...how can you get that from me just wanting to know 'MY family'"

"Don't say it like that"

"It's true though is it not? everyone knows the ins and outs of my life yet I know shit all about any of yours or theirs. And I could not leave even if I wanted to. Harmony is half yours as well" I pushed him back and jumped off the counter.