Chapter 11

Joe's POV

"Your daughter is ok, she was protected in the womb. Mrs Sugg doesn't have back damage however she might have some brain damage. We don't know yet if it will be permanent but it might be. She also had a fractured leg and will be in a cast for about 2 months. And Mr Sugg you will also be in a cast for about 2 months." The doctor said. "Wait, daughter?" I asked and I felt mildly happy for the first time today. "Yes Mr Sugg, you're having a baby girl. I'll leave you be. You can go see Maddie tomorrow because she needs to rest for a while." He told us. "We'll go back to my place and tell everyone then, ok?" Marcus said. I nodded and we left.

"My poor angel!" Mrs Butler said and hugged me and Marcus. "Mum, she's going to be ok. Please she wouldn't want us all moping around. And we can see her tomorrow but I think we should let Joe see her first." Marcus told everyone and they argeed. Everyone now knew what happened and they were all in tears. I didn't think I could take anymore so I went up to Maddie's old room in Marcus' house. I picked out some clothes for her and put them in her bag, I grabbed our cameras (just incase) and I got some photo albums as well. Then I got out of my clothes and went to sleep.

"Joe. Joe. Wake up." Someone said and was shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and saw Marcus standing in front of me. "The hospital rang, saying Maddie woke up and we can go see her." Marcus said. I got up and got changed into some clothes I had left here. I grabbed the bag and ran into the bathroom to do my teeth. I ran down the stairs and was about to grab some keys when I was stopped. "Joe, you've got a cast on, you can't drive." Zoe said and Zoe, our parents and I went in Zoe's car and Marcus and their parents went in his car.

When we got there I ran to her room and saw her awake.

"Maddie!" I said and went over to her.

"Joe?"