Chapter 6

Maddie's POV

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist. I snuggled closer into Joe trying not to wake him up. "Maddie. Stop moving!" Joe said the his amazing morning voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. But anyway we need to go downstairs to the hotels breakfast place. We were meant to be down there 10 minuets ago!" I said as I looked at the clock and removed his arms to get out of the bed. "Fine. What time is the plane to France?" Joe asked as he was getting changed. "Umm. I think it is 3:oopm." I responded as I did my hair.

When we were done at breakfast I went to the Zalfie hotel room, whilst Joe went to our room. "Zoe, can you take my dress and Joe's suit to our house today so we can just go straight to the airport? Please!" I asked as I sat down on her bed. "Maddie of course I can. Anything for my brother and sister-in-law." Zoe said as she sat next to me. "Omg that sounds so weird. I can't believe we are now sisters." I said as I laid down on the bed. "I know it is so weird but if you keep fantasising about this you will miss your flight." She told me as she pulled me up from the bed. "Ok. You have a spare house key don't you?" I asked as we both walked to mine and Joe's room. "Yes. And yours and Joe's things are in the car so don't worry about anything." She said as we got to the room.

Me and Joe finally got to the car park of the airport. "Maddie are you sure you want to go on the plane. Is it safe for you and the baby." Joe asked worry rising in his voice. "Joe, don't worry. I talked to the doctor and he said going on the plane and it doesn't matter if I have a panic attack it should be fine." I told him as we finished going through all of the security. "Ok sorry for worrying about my wife." he said taking my left hand and pressing a kiss to where the ring sat on my finger. "Oh it sounds strange you not saying future wife!" I told him as we sat in the waiting area to get called to go on the plane. "Well Maddie I won't have to say that ever again. And we will soon have a little one with us." Joe said as he put his hand on my stomach.

We eventually got on the plane, we got in our seats and that was when I started to panic. My breathing got a lot faster and I was becoming very dizzy.  "Maddie breathe don't worry. Nothing is going to happen." He said as he gripped my hand and kissed each of my knuckles. My breathing started to slow down and I didn't feel that dizzy. "Wow Joe you can still calm me down that fast. I didn't think you could still do it. Hopefully you will be this good with a child." I said as I placed his hand on my stomach. "Yeah hopefully I will. Know go to sleep for the next 4 hours and I will wake you up, love." Joe said as he kissed my lips and placed my head on his shoulder. "Night Joe." I whispered as my eyes fluttered shut.