Chapter 10: Grill

Nathalie's POV

"Aaaaaawkward." I blurted out thoughtlessly. I mean come on you seeing a drunk bitch seduce a hunk of meat over there is tooootally awkward!! Its kind of like 'Get a room!!' kind of thing. Yep. Everyone was shock by sophies little bitchy stunt but I'm not! Seriously she like had a crush on him ever since she saw him. Shes my friend but come on, girls gotta have pride! She kept drooling all over him and giving him subtle hints. SUBTLE HINTS MY ASS!!! That stunt was waaaaaay over the subtle line but then again she was drunk. Oh well.

Out of the blue, Belle was running off by herself and like a gorilla with raging hormones, Neil had to follow. Okay, okay. We get that the both of you like each other! JUST HOOK UP ALREADY!! Yikes.. I sound crazy, must be the booze kicking in me.

I may sound mentally challenged but hey I'm the only sane person here. Plus, I ain't as stupid as those three.

Well lucky me, I'm just the spectator of that crazy triangular display. I sat down at the corner with a beer in my hand then I heard a chuckle coming from Erik who was still sitting by the pool. Jason who was still confused, rolled his eyes at him and said "I'm gonna get some more beers." then he exits the backyard and heads towards the kitchen.

So there was Erik and I left alone.

(Silence)

...

Okay another awkward moment.
Seriously this guy is annoying the heck out of me! He is so talkative in front of the guys but so stoic when it comes to me!! I am so used to these kind of things. If I did anything to offend him he could at least inform me not be like freakin air around me! Aish!! I sooo freakin hate him!!!

"Move." Erik said.

"What?" I asked.

"I said move. Do you really wanna get fried or in this case grilled?" Erik exclaimed. Then I realised I was sitting too close to the grill.

No wonder it felt hot! Good! It wasnt because of him then!

I shoved the thought out of my mind and went to a different seat next to the table where most of the food was placed.

I watched him get some more barbeque and placed it in front of me. I took one and ate it.

Erik was truly unpredictable. He was just silent and impossible but whenever he opens his mouth its like hell breaks loose!In our group of friends, he is the one that I dont get along with. I mean just look at him!!

I think his handsome and sooo hot!

No he's not! He is the most annoying arrogant jerk I've evr met!

Yeah but a hot one at that!

Shit. Now I am internally arguing with myself! I let out a low and deep sigh. He seemed to notice this and raised his eyebrow.

"What?" I spat at him.

He seemed like he was looking for something as he was staring at me. Then I saw amusement in his eyes. His lips moved and created a devious smile. He started to chuckle which confused me more.

"What so funny?" I asked.

Okay I take back the handsome and hot part! This guy is just plain annoying!!

"Seriously, what are you? Five?" he said with a glint of humor in his eyes.

"What the hell are you on about?" I spat at him.

He grinned at me then he raised his hand and made its way to my lips. He rubbed both of the edges of my lips with a napkin.

"I think I'm drunk" then he chuckled. "Is it just me or youre kind of cute tonight?" he asked.

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped by his remark. "Wha-?" before I could say anything He stood up from his chair.

"I got beer!!" I hear jason exclaimed as he approached us. He got three bottles in his hand. Erik went to his side and left me speechless.

"Hey whats gotten into you?" jason asked. He gave Erik the other bottle then another one for me.

"Close that pretty little mouth of yours sweety cuz a fly might make its way inside you." Erik said with a wicked grin.

I fumed with anger and it boiled within me.

Damn, toying bastard! Annoying! Annoying! ANNOYING!!

____________________________________

YUPS!! THAT PROBABLY SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Okay gus what do ya think of this chapter?? Nathalie is kinda cute right?? Hahaha\( ˆoˆ)/\(ˆoˆ )/

Please read, comment, and enjoy!! Oh and lets not forget please vote!!'(*∩_∩*)′

Thanks for reading!!