One shot

Warning: Read at your own risk. This story can cause depression, suicidal thoughts, etc.

Matagal ko na naisulat ito. Hindi ko lang siya agad napost due to circumstances that I need to stop writing this. This is a tribute to all people who are depressed, especially those who have committed suicide. May their souls rest in peace.

I wrote this story during the times where students committing suicide is circulating online. Di talaga ako natuwa sa mga taong ginagawa pang joke ang pagsusuicide ng mga tao. Nakakainis lang kasi sila talaga. Lalo na yung mga taong sinasabihan ang iba na mamatay na sila. I get it kung isang fictional character ang sinasabihan mo nun o yung kinagagalitan mong kontrabida sa kwento pero yung tunay at buhay na buhay na tao ay sasabihan mo ng ganun? Are you out of your fcking mind?! Anong klaseng tao ba kasi ang manggaganun? Tss. I'm sorry if I will offend someone. I just don't like people making suicide as a joke nor people telling someone to just die. It's just so freaking stupid.

Medyo mababaw lang ang kwento, baka sabaw lang din but I don't really care. Gusto ko lang ilabas ang nararamdaman ko sa kwentong ito.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Four years ago I left my husband. Four years ago I left my husband alone. Four years ago I left my husband broken hearted.

I... left my husband. It was a coward move, I know that now.

Four years later I came back. Four years later I came back for him. Four years later I came back to try to mend his broken heart.

I... came back to my husband, but he doesn't want me anymore. Will he want me again?

"Bold move, Charity." He scoffed and stared deeply with his seething eyes. "You have the audacity to come back here after four fucking years?! What the hell were you thinking?! That I will gladly accept you?! Open arms and happy?! Bullsht, Charity! Get the fck out! I don't want you here! Get out of my house!"

I cry of hope outside his house. I left but I came back. Why did I leave in the first place?

I shook my head. No. It's not a valid reason. I hold back for a few seconds. Contemplating even when he is yelling in front of me to get out of his house. I wanted to stay.... be with the man I love with all my heart.

In the end I chose to leave. I left him again. Only this time he is there to witness my leaving.

As I set foot out his home, my heart sank to the bottom of my body. I felt weak...then I felt my knees kiss the rough road beside the pavement. I let my tears fall. And when I look up the sky, it started to rain. I closed my eyes and let the rain hide my tears. I silently cried and said to myself in a low, shaky voice, "Why does it hurt this much?"

•••••••

Vince stood in front of the window, observing Charity - his wife.

He knows he hurt her. He knows how much pain he inflicted in her heart, but she has no damn idea how much pain he had to endure for the past four years.

She left him with nothing four years ago. She left without a word. Without a trace on where she will be going. For almost three years, Vince looked for his wife. Searching every corner of where she could possibly be... until one day, he just gave up and lived his life the way he should have when she left.

His eyes grew bigger when it started to rain. Charity is still kneeling on the ground. From his view, he could see that she's looking up the sky.

Vince wondered whatever it is that's running through her mind. But he stopped himself before he even go to that line and cross it. No. He won't do that.