Part Six

I couldn't fall back asleep. I was too wide awake now. Was it fear? Was it regret? Regret for acually finding someone to take Felix's place. Darn it, Cry! Why was everything I did so utterly terrible? It was terrible of my to even think that Felix was only thinking of himself when he left. Poor Jaston; he had no idea. No idea that he was being used. No idea of the mess I've made. What was I going to do? I picked up my phone again and checked the time. 7:03am. It was very early but Jaston wouldn't mind. I called him.

"H-Hello? Cry?" Jaston said in a groggy voice.

"Uh... Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No," He replied quickly, "I woke up about a minute ago. I have to run some errands this morning. Do you need anything?"

I sniffled tiredly. "I don't need anything but do you think we could meet up this afternoon?"

"Sure, what time? I'm free after 3 o'clock."

"3:30 today is fine. Meet me at the cafe?"

"Alright. See you then."

"Bye." I hung up and set my phone back on my sidedesk. I didn't really know the reason of bringing Jaston to the cafe; I just thought it'd be nice to settle down with him for possibly, the last time. Who knows, Felix might drag me to another country or I'd just be too focused on Felix that I'd end up forgetting Jaston. That'd be horrible. I don't even want to think about it. I climbed out of bed, ready to face everything. I picked up my phone for the second time, scrolling through my contacts.

"Hello?" Said the voice on the other line.

"Sorry for calling you so early in the morning but listen. I need you to meet me in the cafe at 3:30 today. Urgently." I pleaded through my phone. Silence filled the line for a few moments. I began to tremble.

"Okay, see you there, Cry."

"Don't be late, Felix."

...

[A/N: This part is short, but the next will be much longer! Keep going ;)]