Pit X evil Reader-One week.

Start from the beginning

Day 1
-you woke up and grabbed breakfast as you saw the White angel eating his breakfast with Lady Palutena.

"Good Morning (Y/n)!" Pit said as you looked at him and waved at him then walked out of the kitchen.

"I guess she isn't in the mood to talk..." pit Frowned and Lady Palutena chuckled.

"Oh Pit, you should really get used to it" lady Palutena told him as he nodded.

Day 2
-You were training with Ganon and Bowser for your next Match with Link until the white angel came in looking for his other counterpart.

"H-hey... g-guys... have y-you s-s-seen Pittoo?" Pit stuttered feeling Uncomfortable because of the bad guys surrounding him.

"I think he's in his room" you told him as he nodded.

"Thanks (Y/n)!" Pit said as he went out.

"I hope you haven't forgot about the Bet" Ganon said as you smirked.

Dont worry, I didn't forget about it.
Day 3
-it was the day of your fight with Link and you two are at the stage. You look at your surrounding to see the white angel cheering for the both of you.

You smirked as you charged you (f/w) (fav weapon) and ran to him.

He dodged your attack as he attacked you using his arrows.

You took some damage and charged your (f/w) at him again which actually did some damage. You smirked as you saw the Smash ball and went straight for it.

You were going to hit it until you miss and fell as link went straight for it and attacked you which made you fly out of the stage.

Pit being worried, he went into the Clinic to see you being cured by doctor Mario.

"I'll be back, could you please watch (Y/n) for me?" Doctor Mario said as Pit nodded and went near you.

"Why are you here?" You glared at him as he frowned.

"I just wanna know if you're ok..." he said as you sigh.

"Well, I'm going to sleep." You told him as he nodded.

Day 4
-you woke up as you looked at your right to see a sleeping angel. You couldn't help but chuckle at his cute figure.

You petted his head and ruffled his hair for no reason. Maybe you think that its soft?

You looked at his wings and pet it as well.

Woah, those wings are fluffier than pittoo's

You thought as the angel woke up.

"H-huh? Oh... good morning (Y/n)" Pit said tiredly with a Smile he yawned.

"Well, what are you doing here?" You asked him.

"Hey.... you didn't asked me coldly! Yey!" Pit said happily as you blushed a little.

"W-wel-" you were cut off with Doctor Mario entering the clinic.

"Ok (Y/n), you're free to go." He said as you nodded while Pit escorted you.

"Are you really sure you're ok?" He said as you nodded.

"Im fine."

"Hey, let's grab some breakfast. Im huuuuuunnngggry" he said as he rubbed his tummy and you giggled.

"I can cook waffles for you" you smirked as he smiled like an idiot.

"Yay I get to eat (y/n)'s Cooking!" He yelled happily as you blushed lightly and giggled.

Day 5
- "And thats how Lady Palutena said that we should just eat outside!" Pit said as you laughed at that story about a hundredth time.

Yup, you learned that Lady Palutena Couldnt cook.

"I'm glad I made you laughed" Pit said Blushing slightly as you stopped laughing and you looked at him.

"Well, you got me!" You said as you looked at the beautiful Sunset.
"Woah! Its so beautiful... I never saw anything like this..." you told him as he put his hand on your shoulder.

"Well, you were always in the dark... so I guess that was probably the reason why." Pit said as you nodded.

Staring at the beautiful sunset you didn't noticed the Angel staring at you.

How your (e/c) eyes glitters, how soft your Lips look, how your (H/c) shines with the Sun and how amazing you look.

The angel blushed and looked away.

You looked at him as you sighed as he put away his hand.

"I wish this moment would last forever..." you said not thinking at what you said as Pit looked at you and blushed again.

"Me too....."

Day 6
-you were baking something special for Pit. You were baking him a Cake. Putting some decorations in it.

The three Princesses has noticed your Sudden Change.

"What happened to the creepy and Scary (Y/n) we know?" Peach asked Zelda as she shrugged.

"Whatever it is... she actually changed." Rosalina said as Peach Nodded.

"Is it Because of Pit? I mean, I always see them together." Zelda said which made Peach gasped.

"Do you think she fell for him?" Rosalina said as Zelda and Peach shrugged as they went outside in the garden.

You were too busy making the Cake perfect that you didn't notice Pit Coming in.

"Hey (Y/n)! Who's that cake for?" He asked as you blushed lightly.

"I-i... I guess... its for y-y-you" you stuttered as the angel gasped and hugged you.

"Thank you so much!" Pit said as you hugged him back.

You never experience a warm hug from someone since you were the villain in your (game).

You were so glad to meet someone like him.

Day 7
-you and Pit were laughing at some random stuff in the garden as you feel your heartbeat runs fast whenever you see him smile, laugh, do something weird etc.

You didn't know what it is so you shrugged it off.

You guys were laughing too much that you didn't noticed Dark Pit signalling at you behind the bush.

"Hey,I gotta go." You told him as he Frowned.

"Aww....already? ok..." he pouted and it was your turn to frown as you went inside.

"So, you did become friends with the dork. I guess a bet is a bet. You win, now will start this butler thingy tomorrow. Ok?" Dark Link said as you frowned and nodded.

"Someone enjoyed Pits Company.." bowser said as you blushed a little while smiling.

"I guess I did...." you said which made Bowser and Dark Link gasped. You walked straight to your room smiling as you saw Pit playing with the kids in the window.

You cant help but smile at his childish acts.. and thats the time that you realized that you were actually... 

You were falling in love..

~~~~~

Gah! That was so long and I don't know what I was writing. Im sorry! (」゚ロ゚)」