Shadow Guy, part 5

Hi! Right, i have two whole days to post part's 5 and 6 and maybe even parts 7! Yay! Ok so plz still tell me what u think! Um......i think this may still be a slow part but i promise part 6 is goanna be up to beat a bit more and so will part seven! Ok enough now with the promises, here's part.....5!

Part 5

(Recap)

He looked up to me and something in his eyes showed...........was it panic? I took a step back, "I've got to go," he said looking around, i took a step forwards trying to grab hold of his arm but then he was gone! I hate it when he does that!

I sighed and walked down back to my house, why did he freak when i saw it and was it blood? Well if he thinks I'm goanna kiss him then he's so wrong, ok fine i don't think he want's too with a freak but he.....he said he likes wired, and for me never to change.

Ah! That's it I'm goanna ignore him from now on! let's see how he likes it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guess what? I had the dream again, note the sarcasm in that. it always happens so there's no point in even mentioning it anymore. It was six thirty in the morning when i came out the shower. I walked over to the window and pulled the curtain closed, the best place to start!

I dried myself off and walked over to my wardrobe pulling out a white baggy top that reviled my shoulders, so basically is hung loosely on them. It was plain white and thin. I reached in again and pulled out my baggy black jeans to go with it. The same trainers as usual.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door......rather faster than normal. I walked to school feeling the wind but half way there i stopped and looked up at the sky to see a dark blood line across it. What the fuck!?!

It wasn't one of those normal blending colour you see when you go abroad, no way! This was a deep red and it looked like a line cutting the sky in half. Ok for the first time that something freaked the crap out of me! That's never happened here and it can't happen anywhere else! It's imposable!

Yay! I can be freaked out! Ok not the right time to be jumping up and down. I kept walking but i came to a stop again, something in me couldn't help but look up again, my eyes wouldn't move from it, i was stuck looking at it.

"Hey! Hey! Brie!" the only thing that pulled me away from looking at it was someone placing their hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at her, Candice. How long was i standing here looking at it? "Fancy seeing you here, you're always at school earlier then everyone put together.......so what you doin......" she stopped half way as she noticed the sky.

"Wow......how the hell did that happen?.......Oh my god end of the world!" she burst out laughing and i gave a small smile, something about that didn't seem so bad. "Scientist always have an answer for everything, i don't give a shit! Let them figure it out."

I smiled again at her looking back up at the sky, but this time when i looked back down at her, her face changed, she wasn't smiling she was looking at me in horror. "Brie you.....you should go home......you're eyes there......" i cut her off, "What?" i asked letting a bit of desperation in at the end of my words.

"Here," she said looking through her handbag, she pulled out a small pocket mirror and i looked into it, i almost dropped the mirror, my eyes were......were no longer green, they were.......dark black with a faded red line across them.

I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. I shoved her back the mirror. "its fine, my sister gave me these eye contacts, cool right? You almost gave me an heart attack!" i said bending to bend over in laughter.