(9)

Previously on I hate you to the moon and back:
I look down feeling like this is my fault because it is...then I hear a cough, excuse me?!? Who coughs when I am blaming myself in my thoughts?!? Huh?!? Like at least get out of the room! I look up to see who cough and I see that it is.........
Im so shock you don't even know! Because it is................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
MACKENZIE!!!
Mackenzie POV
I see Johnny get out of the bathroom from the corner of my eye as I look at myself. I walk to the side for Johnny doesn't feel me like last time cause you can even tell he felt me on him. I then trip on something and fall I close my eyes then open them to see Johnny looking at me...Wait did I wake up from coma?!?!