I'm Sorry part 4

Michaels Pov

I race up to the hospital as fasI t as I can. When I get there i see Austin badly injured crying. I go up to him and say " Austin what happened is Luke ok" he shakes his head " no he is not we were in a bad car crash and he got really hurt and now he is in a coma. They say he's not going to make he has 1 hour then they are going to take him off life support " Austin says and goes baxk to where Luke is and I follow.
The doctor tells us too say our goodbye but I'm not ready to I can't. Austin leaves me and him together I'm about to burst into tears because my Luke is dying. " lukey guess what when you told me you loved me I had butterflies in my stomach because I have ever since I met you and never stop loving you I'm sorry I never told you. I love you Luke goodbye" I burst into tears then the I don't hear is heart beat I hear nothing my Luke has gone. I kiss Luke on the haed and leave. Austin is waiting for me with a letter in his hand " Michael I was asking Luke today what this was and he didn't say anything I wanted to open but I didn't it has your name I think you should it goodbye " he gives the letter and goes I also leave to get in my car and read the letter.

Dear Michael

I hope everything has gone well if your married with me or someone eles. I have probably told I loved you I'm sorry if I freaked you out.
Your probably reading this when I dead and gone. But yoy ha e to know something you when you caught with Calum and told everyone I was gay me and Calum were dating he knew I loved you so we were trying to make yoy jealous but I loved bit loved. You more. You always had the girls around you and I didnt I was heart broken foe yaers. I'm sorry that Im dead but that's the way of life when gone please don't do anything stupid please I love you.
From 15 yaer old Luke ❤

After I read that I get a phone call from my wife " Michael where are you I heard new your children are crying for you please come home" " I'm sorey my wife tell them I love them and always do but I have to do this I'm sorry I love you" i say and hang up.

I go to my favourite place in the forest I get the pills I bought I'm finally going to be with Luke I thought take the pills and hear sirens but the darkness is all I see but. Then I see light and Lukey my lukey I run to him he looks at me and we kiss " Luke I have loved you from the beginning I'm sorry"

So there it is the final part and do you want more like this let me know. Thanks for reading.
Midnightanna xx