~~~~~

you and jungkook were right at the end of divergent. his arm was wrapped around you and you laid your head on his chest.

"sorry to interrupt, but i'm going to have to take (y/n) away.", lia poked her head out the back door.

"jesus, you scared me!", you clutched your chest.

"sorry. now hurry, we're waiting on you!", she left.

"i guess we'll continue this date later.", jungkook said as he helped you up.

"sounds like a plan, i'll be back in a few.", you got up on your toes and kissed his cheek before you left, leaving him a blushing mess.

"finally.", chae said once you walked into the living room.

"sorry! i just lost track of time.", you said.

"sureee.", lia smirked.

"let's just get going. we can talk about this on the way!", chae dragged you, lia, and gem out the door.

~~~~~

all four of you were sitting against a tree in the park waiting for the clock to strike 11:45.

"i'm tired.", lia yawned.

"we can't sleep now! only a minute left, just hold out a little longer.", chae shook lia's shoulders.

"but sleep is calling my name.", lia whined.

"3. 2. 1. done! let's head back.", gem helped you up.

"that was quick.. maybe we should go to a cafe or something.", lia stood.

"i thought sleep was calling your name.", chae laughed.

"it still is!", lia defended but broke out in laughter seconds later.

"let's just head home. i'll take you all out to lunch or something tomorrow, my back is killing me right about now.", you heaved a sigh.

"that's fine. can't have little mini struggling in there!", chae linked her arm with yours.

"to my bed!", lia sprinted off.

"i'll go after her.", gem chuckled and ran after lia.

"hey gem!", you called after her.

she stopped and turned in your direction.

"welcome to the clique.", you smiled.

she smiled widely back and turned back to running after lia.

"is that our group's name now? clique?", chae laughed at your sudden naming skills.

"why not?", you giggled.

"clique.. i think it'll grow on me.", she smiled as you two continued walking home.

~~~~~

Jungkook's POV
   it was 11:44 and all of us guys were in the living room playing on the xbox.