Chapter 6: Impossible

Hey! What's up my lovely wattpad readers?

Yay! New chapter! Now we get to see who Jocelyn met, who's excited? Things are going to get more and more interesting. BTW i apologize if some parts sound weird its cuz ive been having writer's block again. Plz point out anything i missed or mistakes.

Enjoy!

~Elena~

This can not be happening, it's impossible. But still how is this happening anyway?

Million thoughts were running through my mind, she looked exactly like me. The only thing different was that she didn't have a tiny scar above her right eye like I did. When I was younger, I fell off my mom's bed and hit the wall. My head nicked the corner and I got the scar.

It was a bit fainted now, but if you looked closely, you can still see it.

We both shared the same expression on our faces which was scary because well, she looked like me.

"W-who are y-you?" I said, deciding that the staring had gone on for long enough.

"I-I'm J-Jocelyn, who are y-you?" she responded.

"Elena," I said slowly, eyeing her carefully.

"How is this possible?"

We both examined ourselves as if we were exotic specifies from another planet, then we vigilantly stepped away from each other and went our separate ways.

I hurried off to class and spent the rest of the day thinking of all the possibilities that having Jocelyn look like me.

...........................................................

The minute I walked in the house, I wanted to question my mom about my supposedly "twin," but unfortunately she was still working and wouldn't get home until at least 10.

I groaned and flopped down onto the couch, I still had millions of questions buzzing through my head. And my mom not being home to answer them just added to the feeling. I finally decided that I wasn't going to wasted my time anticipating my mom arrival.

So, I pulled myself off the couch and headed outside. The sun was pretty low, but still high enough for me to take a walk around the neighborhood. I slowly strolled around for little bit until I came across a pathway leading to the park.

The passageway looked as if it was never used so I turned and started down the path, after some twists and turns I finally arrived at the park. 

The view was breathtaking, I couldn't get why people would just abandon this place.  The water of the large pond shimmered in the sunlight, the grass was green everywhere, there wasn't a single spot that was dead of dried up. Tall trees surrounded the area enclosing it from the eyes of the public.

After exploring the grounds, I decided this was going to be the place where I would go to if I needed time alone. As I wandered around, I came upon a tall oak tree and leaning against the tree was a boy about my age with blonde hair.

He seemed to be throwing rock in the pond and making them skip on the surface of the water, however every time he attempted to do so, the rock wouldn't skip, but sink to the bottom of the pond.

I made my way towards him and when I got close enough, I realized that the boy was no other than Aaron.

"You're doing it wrong," I said, right when he was about to throw another rock, and that startled him. He turned around and I knew that it was Aaron, and with his unmistakably green eyes he looked at me with a confused look.