10. Not Your Time

Start from the beginning

"S-she is gone..." A little did everybody know that (Y/N) was somewhere safe, and looking up to them from down there (Hell), protecting them.

- (Y/N) -
(You didn't expect this, did you?)

I felt I was laying on something soft. I tried to move my arm, it felt like grass. 

Grass? Do they have grass in Hell? No, they don't. At least Leilah and Blackmore never mentioned that they had grass in Hell. 

I opened my eyes, and was met with a bright, white light. 

Nope this definitely isn't Hell.

I used my arm to block the bright light, and slowly sat up.

I noticed I was not wearing my own clothes. I was wearing a black dress, with lila necklace and a lila bracelet (Those which a Greek goddesses wear) and no shoes. 

When did I change...? Wait, who changed me!? 

After I calmed down, I looked around. I was in a open field, at one side of the field was a forest, a little breeze blew trough my long (H/C) hair.

I stood up and walked, I didn't know which way, so I walked to my right, to the forest. It was a feeling, what told me to walk to that direction.

The forest was a few miles away from me, but that gave me the time to look around. The giant grass field, only one side forest and no animals.

I was not looking where I was walking and tripped over something.

"Kyaa!!" I looked over what I tripped, it was a white rock, no a white tail, a dragon tail to be precisely. I followed the tail, which looked very fimilair.

Than it hit me, it was the tail of my grandmother, Fubuki. (Fubuki means Snow storm, or blizzard, in Japanese, sorry if I'm wrong)

 (Fubuki means Snow storm, or blizzard, in Japanese, sorry if I'm wrong)

I ran, until I saw her head, her eyes were closed.  

"Fubuki....?" I asked her and softly poked her cheek.

Fubuki moved her head a little to the right, when I continued poking her cheek, she oped en her eyes.

She looked around to see what poked her, and she looked down, to see me. Her expression was surprised, but soon changed to sad.

"(Y/N), my child, what are you doing here, in a place like this?" She asked full concern. "You shouldn't be here. Especially on your age."

I looked at her sadly. "Well, the last thing I remember is that I fought HIM, and I won. But I paid the price, my life." Fubuki shook her head.

"My (Y/N), why? You are so young, only eighteen human years old." Fubuki layed her head down so we could look in each others eyes.

"I know, but I stopped HIM, the person who killed mam, dad, Leilah, Blackmore and you...." I sat crossed legged in front of her.

"But that doesn't mean you belong here." Fubuki said. "B-but...." I stuttered.

"Fubuki is right, you don't belong here."

It were two voices, which sounded familiar. I turned around, to see my parents.

"Mom..... Dad?" I asked. "The one and only." My dad joked, I gasped and put my hands over my mouth, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I jumped up and ran to them, and hugged them tight, they hugged me tighter.

"I missed you so much." I cried into their shoulders. "We missed tou too." Mam cried. "We never expect to see you so, so soon."

"Hey what about us?" I let go of my parents and saw Leilah and Blackmore.

"Leilah! Blackmore!" I ran to them and hugged them, they hugged me back.

"We missed you too, (Y/N)." When we all were done hugging, we walked back to Fubuki.

"But what are you two doing here?" I asked Leilah and Blackmore. "I mean, aren't you supposed to be in Hell?"

"We are, but only this time, the Gods made an exeption." Leilah told me. "But why are you here my dear (Y/N)?"

"Well...."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"And now I'm here." I told them everything, from when I met Leilah and Blackmore to my fight with HIM. "You are so reckless sometimes." My dad said.

"Sometimes?" Blackmore asked jokingly. "Better say most times." Both man laughed.

"But what about your friends? Your new family? Your lover?" My mom asked, I looked down.

"I don't know, I love them, I miss them. But I can't go back." Leilah, Blackmore, my parents and Fubuki looked at each other.

"Maybe the Gods will make an exception for you, my child." Fubuki spoke, Leilah and Blackmore nodded.

"Because we all know." Fubuki continued. "It's not your time. Not now." They all stood up, and stood in front of me. 

Our surrounding started to fade away, until our whole surrounding was nothing but white.

And slowly Leilah, Blackmore, my parents and Fubuki started to fade away too.

"Mom, dad, Fubuki, Blackmore Leilah, what's going on!?" I asked a little scared, I was scared about what was about to happen.

"No matter what happens, we will always be with you, (Y/N)." My mom spoke calmly. "I'm scared..." I said.

"There's no need to be scared, my child." Fubuki said. "We will always be with you.

"We love you, (Y/N)." Blackmore said. "But today is not your time, (Y/N)." Leilah said.

They all faded more and more away. And behind me there was a black hole, which became slowly bigger and bigger, until I fell in it.

"We love you, (Y/N), and don't forget we will always be with you, no matter where you are." They all said, just before they all were out of my eye sight, they all smiled and me and faded away.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" I cried.

And I fell down further and further down the black rabbit hole.

A/N

​I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Tum tum tuuum, reader-chan fell down a rabbit hole, where will she end?
One tip: not in Wonderland

So after this only 2 chapters

Feel free to comment or to leave a request

Stay amazing!

- Tirza