It's...nothing.

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END XXX IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

Sixteen.

The whole weekend consisted of me struggling to find a way to tell everyone that I was leaving. Leaving. When I finally felt like I belonged, I was going.

I was scared to tell everyone, and I was scared to go America.

I've ignored Leon's texts and phone calls, along with Francesca's texts too.

She gave up on Sunday. Jade has helped me pack my things and I leave in two days.

I have no choice, my father said I have to go otherwise he'd have to leave to look after me here and that means he'd lose his job.

Apparently the house we have is really nice, and there's a pool in the garden too. I guess that's nice. But I never in my entire life thought I'd be leaving my boyfriend. I never thought I'd have a boyfriend.

My phone began to ring, I checked the caller ID. Dad.
I wasn't up to answering any calls so I just declined the call and went downstairs.

"Breakfasts ready," Jade grinned.

"Not hungry," I shrugged.

She gave me a look of disappointment and sadness, I don't blame her — I'd look at me like that too. I was letting this problem effect me in big ways.

I haven't really eaten anything for a week, I don't sleep and I'm just immune to a lot nowadays. "I'm going school," I told Jade curtly. She simply nodded and let me leave with no hesitations.

*

"Vilu, what's up?" Francesca asked as we walked to the canteen.

"Yeah, you've been crazy silent all day," Naty responded.

"I'm just tired," I lied smoothly, smiling a little too.

It was easy to see that they didn't buy my lie, but they also knew to drop the subject. So the rest of lunch was made up of us all discussing what songs we'd sing for the production.

"Hey, V, would you sing underneath it all?" Leon asked sweetly.

I looked up, completely stuck.

I'm not here for the production.

"Um," I stammered, "I..." Leon's eyebrows deepened into a frown with worry.

"Hey..." He said softly, "are you okay?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, it was like bile was in my mouth. "It's just," I looked at all the different pairs of concerned eyes on me, "it's...nothing," I whispered. "Just an off day." I smiled weakly.

Leon grabbed my hand under the table and held it tightly. "You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'd tell you if there was anything wrong,"

He grinned and placed a small kiss on my cheek. "If you say so,"

*

The end of the day came quickly, and instead of going to the theatre room I went home.

I walked out the school building, the wind gently blowing my hair in my face. I tucked a strand behind my ear, "Where are you going?" A voice asked me carefully.

I looked up at Camila who was leaning against a wall, "home..." I replied cautiously.

"Theatres on today," she said nonchalantly.

"I know," I said, "you should really be in there," I stated.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Not until you tell me why you're really quiet." She shot at me.

I opened my mouth in offence, "what? I told you all—"

"You're tired, yeah yeah. Cut the crap, Vilu. I know a liar when I see one."

I looked down, the silence took over for a bit until I finally looked back at her with glossy eyes.

"I'm..." I looked away, making sure I didn't cry right now. "I'm going to America," i whispered quietly.

"So you're going on holiday, no big de—"

"No!" I snapped, "no you don't get it! I'm leaving! I'm going to America and I'm never coming back!"

She was definitely taken aback by my sudden outburst, "Gosh, Camila! I didn't want anyone to know!"

She frowned, "so you were going to just leave? No explanation? Just disappear off the face of the earth to us all? After all we did to make you feel welcome here?" She yelled back in defence.

"It's not like that!"  I cried.

"Seems like it to me! Vilu, think about Leon!"

"Don't!" I sobbed, "you don't think I've been struggling, having to leave the first ever boy who made me realise I wasn't always destined for a bad life!" I stopped talking for a second, taking a moment to regain my calmness. I wiped the tears and sniffled. "And Leon... He... He can not know about this. Not now. Maybe not ever, Camila. We need to keep this between us," I rushed my words.

"You're being selfish," she said simply.

"I'm being rational,"

"No, you're being a bitch," she spat. "And I'll make sure Leon doesn't have a broken heart when you leave considering you'll not be bothered to even remember him,"

"Now you're being idiotic, Camila," I scoffed.

"No, Vilu. I'm being a good friend, and you... You'll always be the sad, weird insane girl that Leon tried so hard to not fall in love with because he knew that she was nothing but a simple psycho."

I couldn't really understand what was happening but all I know is that my hand had met Camila's cheek harshly. I just slapped her. Her hand held the cheek tightly. She and I gasped. She took a few steps back with tears in her green eyes.

"Camila..." I whispered, taking a step forward, she retreated with caution.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when her eyes moved to something - or someone - behind me. Her mouth opened like she was about to say something but didn't speak. A look of concern, sympathy and worry flashed over her expression. Her hand fell from her cheek.

I turned around at the sound of footsteps walking away, "no," I whispered to myself. All I saw was the back of the persons head until they walked into school and left my sight.

I turned back around to face Camila. "Vilu, I— I didn't know he was here this whole time, I only saw him now..." She explained. I held my hand up in front of me to silence her.

"Don't,"

I turned around and sighed, a tear rolling down my cheek, "Leon," I whispered so quiet I couldn't even hear myself.

***
Yo yo yo
Sorry I haven't updated since last year. Woah!
I got a load of comments in the last chapter asking me to update whoops.
Yesterday I got a comment that kind if made me kind of upset, I won't tell you the comment but if you want to see it, you can  and it's pretty obvious what comment it is.

School is crazy stressful right now and I'm taking really important exams so thanks if you waited until 2017 for the update lol.

IMPORTANT
Guys, I'm going in holiday in a week for three weeks and I probably won't upload for the time I'm gone so please please please respect that. I promise I will update when i get back considering I'm making a sequel right.

I will even update more frequently when I'm back.

Thanks for the wait guys !