Alone

Violetta Castillo is the new girl at buenos aires high, she moved there after her mother died, there are crazy, messed up stories about her because no ones ever seen her with her parents since she was a little child.
She was abandoned and went crazy, others say she turned rogue and started getting into fights at school, whatever the reason, it was always something ridiculous.

Leon Vargas is the total opposite, high school crush to almost all girls, he wasn't the most popular guy but his name was known. His friends and family were everything to him, he somehow always knew how to make everything perfect. Like his life, it was practically perfect. He could sing, dance, play the guitar and piano. He was getting all A's.

Leon soon falls for the mysterious violetta, she was nothing like he had ever seen before. She, she was different. A good different.
Violetta wasn't planning on making her self visible, her plan was to get in, pass her exams, get out. The people were just obstacles. She's lived her life alone, and it was going to stay that way.

*****

So guys what do you think, should I carry on with this? The first chapter will be out within the next few weeks if you guys think it sounds good!! Please comment your thoughts. It means a lot
-Harps 😄