Ready?

please read AN at the end  ♡ tysm for reading :)

Enjoyyy

fourteen

I walked into the theatre room nervously. Today we'd be performing our duets. I shouldn't be nervous because Leon was there, and it would all work out but it was my first performance in front of the whole club. 

I came very early. I had a free period so no one would be in here for another hour. I had attempted to calm my mind many times but it didn't work. I paced around the room, counting my steps so I focussed on anything else besides failure. 

Francesca had explained to me briefly how it all worked, Pablo would call the duo up and then they'd perform. Simple really. I was worried as hell. 

What if I messed up?

What if I sound terrible?

What if people laugh at me?

"Hey there," A deep voice (which I'd recognise anywhere) spoke from behind me.

I turned to see Leon's casual grin, I smiled. Awkwardly. He frowned slightly as I let the smile fall from my face. 

"Are you okay?" He asked full of concern.

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, you?"

He nodded calmly, "I'm great,"

"Cool," I cleared my throat, "So we're both great, perfect. Ready to take this on... We can do this, we got it. It's cool, all cool, everything is totally perfectly honestly -"

"Vilu, are you okay?" Leon cut off my endless babbling and held my arms.  

"No," I admitted, "I mean, you were okay so I just said I was but I'm not, Leon. I'm so nervous, I might mess up and -"

Fireworks. 

Leon once again cut me off but this time he softly placed his lips on mine.

I inhaled deeply, catching the sweet coffee smell that lingered around him. I smiled into the kiss. Our lips moved slowly and swiftly in sync, the kiss was full of passion. The taste of his lips was luscious and cold as always. My arms flung themselves around his neck and I fiddled with the hair on the nape of it. His hands roamed my waistline, sending tingled all through me. 

 I stepped closer toward him and closed my eyes. The touch of his lips against mine always made me melt, I didn't even know that was possible.  I'm never one for PDA but it was only us two so I felt comfortable. 

I really loved him...

But I can't tell him that. Everyone I love ends up finding a way to leave me, and if he left me I wouldn't be able to take it. I'd go crazy.

He pulled away and his cute eyes fell into my view. I let out a little chuckle, "That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up," I whispered, biting my bottom lip tensely.

He nodded with a smirk that was oddly attractive. I sighed, closing my eyes and pinching the bridge of my nose. "Why do I feel so scared?" I whined.

"It's normal. We all felt like this when we all performed," He reassured. 

"I'm pretty sure you all knew each other before... It's different for me, Leon. I'm the new girl, remember?" 

He rolled his eyes and took my hands in his and interlocked our fingers, "You'll be fine," I frowned in disbelief, "I know you'll do well, just think of me," He winked.

Avoiding his eye contact due to the insane blush caused by his adorable wink, I played along, "I doubt that'll help... maybe I should think of a hot guy,"

"What?" He asked.

I laughed and placed my hands on his shoulders, "Chill," he mocked a laugh before placing his hands on my waist.

The door to the theatre room burst open and in came Francesca with some random guy I'd never seen before. She was giggling and it looked like they were both very fond of each other. "Fran?" Leon asked awkwardly from behind her. 

She swiftly turned around with a wide grin, "Oh hey," The random guy turned around and greeted Leon in the same way, "Vilu, this is Marco,"

I grinned and shook his hand, "Hi. I've heard a lot about you," I addressed incompetently.

* * *

Everyone was here and we were now presenting our performances, "Leon and Violetta, you're up," Pablo announced.

I walked onto the stage after Leon as he sat by the piano. I let out a deep breath and listened to the music. 

"People say I'm probably crazy 

So I'm probably crazy 

'Cos I'm still loving you insanely, 

Because you made me,"

I looked at Leon hesitantly, he sent back a calm charming smile. 

"And I've tried enough to hide the pain 

But my heart's still rising for you anyway," 

I smiled and stared right into his hypnotising hazel eyes.

"People say I'm probably crazy 

So I'm probably crazy 

'Cos I want you I want you

 Oh, I want you. I want you,"

Leon's soft melodious voice filled the room and it sounded enchanting. His calm angelic voice mesmerised me every time a single note was belted out of it. 

"Oh, I want you,"

****

yo yo yo

aha i hope you enjoyed it

200 + VOTES AND COMMENTS TYSFM GUYS WOW.

Okay,, important stuff

I have two endings planned for you guys, buuuut y'all can choose the one you want.

I won't spill the details but I'll be vague lol.

I'll keep it simple... 

1) I end the story after this completely and totally...

orrrr

2) I write a sequel! (It will be written better than this bc my writing had improved lol)

I want you guys to vote and let me know which you want because if wrote a sequel then I'd want to know if you guys would read it :)

VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO - Harps :))