Will you be mine?

I don't know where I was going with this, sorry, I know it's rubbish.

{Eleven}

I woke up in a room that clearly was not my own. Someone's hand was on my bare thigh. Why wasn't I wearing trousers? I was sure the hand wasn't mine, nor was the room. I lifted both my hands in front of my face to look at them, yup, not my hand. I frowned and lifted the sheets slightly to look at what I was wearing... or if I was wearing anything. I was wearing an oversized black t-shirt that had rolled up to my stomach. I snuck a look at the digital clock beside the bed, 00:42.

Still frowning, I turned to look at the person beside. I'll admit I was relieved knowing it was just Leon. An unwanted blush flooded my cheeks when I remembered our kiss last night. His arm found it's way around my waist, and had pulled me against him as he buried his head into the back of my neck. I closed my eyes calmly and let myself sleep in his hold, smiling to myself.

I turned around so my chest was pressed to his and buried my head into his softly. His grip tightened and I felt more safe and secure than I had ever been in my entire life.

*

His fingers fiddled with the curls at the bottom of my hair, "Vilu?" He murmured, I groaned tiredly in response. "Are you up?" he whispered sweetly into my ear.

"No," I grumbled as his chest vibrated which meant he laughed at me.

"Technically you are," He chuckled softly.

I tiredly put a hand on his face and pushed it away from mine, he laughed again before wrapping his arms around me once more. This time even tighter, too tight.

I squirmed in his arm so he'd make his grasp looser. He laughed loudly and turned over so I was on top of him, "Leon!" I laughed loudly, he stopped moving and I froze when I realised how close our faces were. He smirked before pressing his lips to mine quickly. If the kiss had lasted just one more second then I think my stomach would've exploded.

I smiled at him before kissing him again, just more passionate this time. His arms finally unwrapped themselves from me as his hands held the sides of my stomach. My hands were cupping his face as our lips slowly moved in sync with each other. I pulled away with a smile, looking into those gorgeous hazel orbs of his.

"I need to ask you something," He whispered. I smiled a little more.

My smile dropped instantly, "Oh my god!" I yelled, Leon looked confused. I quickly jumped out of the bed and checked my phone before screwing my eyes closed. "Dammit!" I cursed at myself.

I looked at the screen again to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

12:08

3 missed calls from Ludmila. 37 texts from her.

6 missed calls from Francesca.

2 missed calls from home.

Jade would've been back by now and I wasn't there in the morning. Leon asked me what was wrong and I just held my lock screen in his face. He chuckled at me before lying down in bed.

He chuckled!

What was so funny?

"We're late for school what are you doing!" I yelled at him.

"Nothing," He shrugged, "I'll just stay home today," He smiled, "So will you,"

"But..." I failed to think of reasons as to why I should go school. Putting my phone on the bedside desk, I sat on the bed. Leon was beside me.

I lay back in bed, "I'm hungry," I told Leon who laughed at me again. "Stop laughing!" I whined.

"Sorry," he mumbled before leaving the bed. I tried not to stare but it was hard when he was shirtless right in front of you. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," he smirked.

"Shut up," I mumbled, looking away with a blush. "Go make me breakfast," I ordered. He grinned and walked away.

I stood out of bed and stretched before slowly looking around for a pair of jogging bottoms from Leon. I finally found a pair of dark blue ones that I hoped would fit me okay.

I looked for the bathroom and finally found it. I looked around for a new toothbrush and took one out of the packet. I used some of the toothpaste that was on the side and brushed my teeth. Something tells me that Leon spends a lot more of his times here than he'd admit.

A knock on the bathroom door took me away from my thoughts, "Vi, breakfast is ready!" Leon called from the other side. Vi? Where are all these nicknames coming from? I grinned as I turned off the tap and dried my face with a spare towel. I opened the door to Leon—who was still shirtless.

"Hey," I smiled, he grinned and told me to go eat without me. I went but not before he quickly kissed me on the cheek.

I looked at the food Leon had prepared for me with a smile, I'm starting to think this guy lives here with the amount of things he had in here. I sat by the table and dug in quickly. The food was great.

*

"Violetta?" Leon asked, we were walking through the forest part of the park. A little behind the tree house. Leon had told me that it was the best place to take a walk. He wasn't wrong, I loved walking with all the nature about, it calmed me down.

"Yeah?" I replied in the same tone as he spoke. He cleared his threat and fumbled with my fingers in his hand. He stopped walking and turned to face me.

"Will you be mine?"

My mind is screaming if joy right now! I looked at him blankly for a minute and his smile fell. I grew a wide grin and hugged him tightly. "Yes!" I exclaimed. I'm his girlfriend...

****
Bleh. It's a horrible chapter
I'm having bad days a lot so my chapter/writing isn't as good as it was (if it ever was lol)

Leave a question on my ask book 💕
Comment and vote
-Harps aka Tinistax19