The Journey of One.

If anyone wants this little 48-hour code... http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=QYPHADLYUYT :3 Your welcome to whoever got it first!

Have you guys liked this new change to the story? :P

This is giving me DETERMINATION... yep. xD

If I watch Twin Star Exorcists I screech like an eagle XD

-=+Chapter One+=-

After I completed the dungeon, I was teleported back inside of the temple. The giant door from before disappeared, there was a new door which was smaller, but still large.

"Huh... am I supposed to keep on going in these doors?"  I asked out loud. God... time to open the door.

After I opened the door, There was yet another dungeon. "Who keeps on making these here? And when will I get to look for Sinbad." After I said that, I walked towards the dungeon door. seeing the earth... orange?

I was suddenly standing in a field of flowers, the walls from the dungeon still there, obviously.

Another Tiem skip

"Heya Genie, how's your day?" I said, walking up to him. "Hello, Magi. It's been the same as every hour." He finished. "Uh, could we hurry... I don't know how much time has passed in the real world. And if I want to make sure it's not been a year well... yeah." I said, looking down. 

"Yes, we shall hurry. I am the Genie of intelligence and healing. Your staff from your first genie, also who the previous owner was our queens, it was one of the 72 divine staffs which still has power from 'god'" He finished as he put his remaining Magoi into the staff. I also gained a magic carpet that I could fly on.

I was now back in the temple. About 8 minutes passed in that dungeon. "Time to open this door..." I walked up to the door, opening it. "Oh my... it's the real world!" I turned to look behind me, the temple gone. "Well... I wonder how long it's been. Sinbad's older than me now for sure. By like a few months." "I do wonder, though... has he been looking for me?" I said, finally seeing a village.

I quickly came down to the village from where I was up high. By the looks of it, it is pretty large. It's almost like a capital, how did I think this was a village... "A flying girl!?" I heard people yell from below.

I got onto the ground, guards putting their spears in my face. "Please, put down the spears," I said to seem as elegant as possible, but we all know I'm a lazy slob at times. "I'm no harm to any of you unless you anger me." I threatened, to get them to back down. They looked scared but, they did not back down. "You have trespassed without coming through the gate. You will be brought to the queen to find out your punishment."

I sighed, following them to the queen's throne.

We got there rather quickly, I kept on hearing the words "Kou Empire!" A lot, and the foreign clothing... will I ever see Sinbad? God, I miss him. "Oh well hello." Said a woman with dark/blue hair.

"Why have you wondered into our country?" Said the queen "Well, I was looking for info to find a certain man, but I don't think he has come here before." I finished "So if you don't mind, I'm going to look for my friend." I said, walking away. "Stop right where you are, lady." The queen said. "No." I cast a spell to teleport outside.

"Well, this is good, outside of the walls. Horray!" I fell down to the ground smiling. My (h/c) hair spread out, it was naturally curly, which I wish I had nice straight hair like everyone else.

I got up, put out my carpet and started to fly, I flew and flew for hours, soon enough I got above this city. 'Wait a second... Sinbad?" There was lightning, in this huge dome... was he telling a story?