"I don't think that's a good idea to go on a request now." Mimi said. "I think Mimi is right." Kina said. Rogue and Sting agreed, I only nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kina, Rogue, Sting, Mimi and I just got back at the guild, from our mission to check on a former member of the Magic Council.

"And?" Master asked. "We were too late...." Kina said, as we all looked down.

"It can't be helped

"It can't be helped." Master said. "Let's hope the others have more luck." We nodded, and then Elfman came walking inside.

"Hey Elfman, were is Lisanna?" Cana asked. "L-Lisanna.." Elfman mumbled, and he walked to the basement.

"I'll go check on him." Cana said and then she followed Elfman.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suddenly I was in a card.

"W-what's going  on?!" Kina asked surprised, she also was in a card. "W-what is this?!" I looked around and saw all the guild members in cards. Then I heard Cana.

"Mimi, Happy, Carla, Lily there is a bomb in the basement, quick fly with all the cards to Tartaros guild!" Cana ordered. "Aye Sir!" 

Cana also transformed into a card, and the exceeds flew us to Tartaros guild, in the air. And just in time, not much later, the whole guild exploded.

When we arrived at Tartaros, Cana let us go from the cards.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sting, Rogue, Kina and I were standing in an open place, ready to fight.

"Ah, hello (Y/N)." A voice spoke, it was HIS. "It's so nice to see you again, and you even brought friends. So sad I have to destroy you and your friends."

We all had our senses on sharp, if he would show up, we were ready. Then a man with long black hair appeared on a throne. (You all hate me now) 

"Is that HIM?" Sting asked, I nodded

"Is that HIM?" Sting asked, I nodded. "What do you want, Mard Geer?!" I asked pissed.

"What I want?" He asked. "I only want your pathetic life. And maybe those form your friends too."

"Don't you touch her with one finger!" Sting yelled.

Mard stood up, and walked to us. "And what are you going to do about that, little boy?" "This!" Sting said, and tried to punch HIM.

"Sting don't!" I screamed, but I was too late. Mard grabbed Sting's fist and threw him a few meters back.

Sting landed with his head on a rock, and a few rocks fell on him. Sting tried to get up, but he couldn't.

"Weak." HE mumbled, Kina and Rogue stood in front of me. They tried to attack HIM, but also got send back a few meters.

Sting got up, but before he could walk torwards us, Mard used a Thorn Curse and HE captured Sting.

And before Kina and Rogue could do anything, HE also captured them with his Thorn Curse.

"Now, that your pesky friends are out of our way, we can continue were we left seven years ago." I gulped, HE was stronger than seven years ago.

Yes, I was too, but HE is stronger then I'll ever be. Mard stepped forward, I took a step back.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" HE asked smirking. "You don't have to be scared of your own cousin. I only want to play a little, just like when you were younger."

"Why do you want me to die!? WHY!?" I asked, HE ignored my question and attacked me.

I was not fast enough, and I got fully hit by his attack, I landed on my back.

"(YY/NN)!" Sting, Kina and Rogue  screamed. "You are just like your parents, WEAK!" Mard walked torwards me, as I got up.

"Magic Presence unlock." I muttered.

I was angry, angry at HIM, for killing my parents and my God parents, but mostly at myself.

"I couldn't protect my parents, I couldn't protect Leilah, I couldn't protect Blackmore. But I can and I will protect my friends, my new family! It will end here and now!!" I yelled and ran torwards Mard, he only waited for me to come at HIM.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was at the end of my magic, I looked at Mard, who was in HIS Etherious Form.

I could see HE was at HIS end too. Sting, Kina and Rogue were still trapped in the Thorns.

Mard ran torwards me and stabbed me in my stomach, with one of HIS claws.

I gasped, black blood streamed out me. I fell down on the ground, Mard stood above me.

"Indeed (Y/N), it will end here and now." I mutter my last spell, a forbidden spell. "Shadow Heart..."

It is a spell where you placed shadows inside the heart of someone, and those shadows wpuld destroy your heart and body from the inside out.

(I don't know if Mard Geer has a heart, but plz pretend for the love of the story) Mard heard me and his eyes wided.

"How did you learn that spell?" Mark asked shocked, I only smirked, Mard fell to the ground, and HE dissapeard into blackdust, HIS Thorn Curse disappeared, HE was dead.

Sting quickly got on his feet, and ran over to me. "(Y/N)..." Sing called my name, I knew he held me in his arms, but his voice sounded so far away.

"Sting... I'm sorry." I coughed, black blood followed. "This is my end, Sting."

"No, no, no you are not dying on me, not again!" Sting cried. "I'm sorry Sting." I smiled.

"Don't smile, you said you would be with me forever." "I'm sorry Sting. I love you, Sting Eucliff." "I love you too, (Y/N) (L/N)." And then Sting kissed me.

He did not only take my last kiss, he also took my last breath.

Forever was over, and so was my life.

(Eu)cliffhanger

A/N

You all hate me now
To make you feel better, I sort of cried while writing this

Don't worry this is NOT the end of the story!
I'll make three more chapters

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^-^

- Tirza