CHAPTER 2

The whole day passes in a blur.

"Rose I need to ask you something? !"

Jennifer says as we head to the parking lot.

"When did you need permission from me to ask questions??!!"

She mutters something under her breath which sounds like you will kill me if you hear this.

"We ....I well...me and Joshua are throwing a party for our birthday I want you to come."

Well I am not much of a party person and Jen knows this.

"Offcourse I will come how could you think even for a second that I would not! ?!?!?"

"Good even if you said no I would have found you wherever you were hiding and dragged you to my house"

"Oh really "I challenge

"Well not me but Joshua would have "

"Why would he...."

I am cut of buy a running Joshua heading straight towards us.

"Here buy something nice for tomorrow Jennifer and please let it be something good"he says handing his credit card to Jennifer.

"These are the times when I know you are not a complete asshole but my brother too!!! "she squeaks.

"Oh really Jennifer "his eyes flash dangerously and immediately.

Jennifer bows her head not much just a tilt  into submission.I  still dont know how does he have that effect on everything.His gaze then lands on me and I get a sudden urge to respect and submit to him. I resist that feeling and look him in the eye refusing to back down.His eyes flash with anger and lust his nostrils flare and he shuts his eyes.

He then opens them and smiles a sickly sweet smile.

"Is your nerdy friend coming tomorrow Jennifer? "

"Yes she is Joshua! "

"Why dont you buy her a dress or something too!?" he asks ok more like states.

"No thanks but I dont like shopping and dresses. "

"Nonsense think of it as a gift from me kitten"

Kitten! !!! he freaking just called me kitten! ! Comming from him this sounds good but he still shouldn't have called me kitten. Nobody calls me helpless aka kitten and gets away with it.

"Don't call me that and still the answer is no. "

"Do what I want Jennifer"

"Yes Joshua "she replys dutifully

"What no !! you cant force me and order Jen around! !"

"I can do what I want Kitten" he replys and walks away from us leaving me fuming and Jen gaping.

After Jennifer regains her bearings she breaks the awkward silence with a squeak.Oh yes she's quite a squeaker.

"You know what this means right! !!??? "she asks flashing the card.

I knew what was coming and was sure not going to like it.

"SHOPPING! !!!!! "she yells.

"No no no no shopping please Jennifer"

"Please please cant you do this for me "she asks giving me the puppy dog eyes.How can I say no to that.

We are currently walking through the aisles full of dresses in a shop called THE LUNA. I still don't understand why does jasonville has to have so freaky names, Plus the decor here is also mysterious.Why doesn't Jen go to the mall like a normal person. Oh yes! because she is totally rich and hates malls note the sarcasm.