1

"What?!" Kells pushed the brakes, the car came to an immediate halt.

"Please, please, please, Kells." Camila pleaded.

"Trust me, Camila. You don't know what you're talking about. "

"But-" Camila tried to convince him more but he just cut her off.

"I said no, Camila, and that's my final answer and I will not let you use me to piss off your parents!"

»

"I'm such an idiot." Kells whispered to himself. After a few weeks of Camila continuously begging him to help her, he finally gave in. Camila has been ranting on and on about her parents' always making her decisions for her and when she came up with the idea, Kells almost crashed the car in surprise. It's good that he didn't because it was actually Mr. Cabello's car that he was driving.

Now he's in Camila's house and is about to have dinner with her parents so they can finally meet her new "boyfriend" that she's been talking about to her parents. Kells actually tried to dress up nice, he wore long sleeves to hide his tattoos and wore his most presentable jeans. He sent a picture of his outfit to Camila before going to her house saying 'is this ok?' but she made him change his outfit to what he usually wears. 'You'll come to piss them off, not make them like you! :p' Camila replied to his text.

When her mother finally came out of the kitchen, she looked at Kells from head to toe and pursed her lips as soon as she saw the tattoos that covered his arms and the earrings that were in his ears but she still went to introduce herself to him. Kells stood up from the couch as soon as she saw Camila's mother walking towards him. He stuck his hand out for a handshake.

"Good evening, Mrs. Cabello." Kells shook her hand and Sinuhe was the first one to withdraw from the handshake.

"Good evening..." Mrs. Cabello trailed off waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Colson, Colson Baker... Ma'am." He coughed out. It was so awkward and he was so intimidated by Camila's mother. It felt like he was really meeting his real girlfriend's parents.

Their conversation was cut off when they heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. They both turn to look and saw Camila walking down with a huge smile on her face.

"Kells! You came!" Camila grinned at Kells and hugged him.

"Hey," He hugged her back and played along by wrapping his arm around her waist. This was not left unseen by Mrs. Cabello. The thought of her daughter having an older tattooed guy as her boyfriend just made her blood boil but instead of blowing up, she kept her calm and decided to speak to Camila after dinner was over.

"Where's dad?" Camila asked.

"He's on his way. I'll go and prepare the table." Mrs. Cabello said with a straight face then walked to where she came from.

"So, what did she ask you?" Camila asked Kells as they sat down on the couch.

"Well she-" Kells started to answer when they heard the door open and saw Mr. Cabello entering the house. They both stood up and Camila held Kells' hand. He felt like he was going to pass out by the way Mr. Cabello was looking at him.

"Good evening, sir." Kells greeted Camila's father. Mr. Cabello just nodded at both of them and went straight into the dining room, already knowing what the event was tonight.

They both followed Mr. Cabello and sat down beside each other at the dining table. When everyone was settled, Camila was the first to get food into her plate but Kells waited until everybody had food on their plates before he got his food.

"So you're our Camila's boyfriend?" Mr. Cabello asked looking at Kells straight in the eye.

"Uh, yes, sir." Kells answered, swallowing the food he was chewing.

"What's your name?" Mr. Cabello asked again.

"Colson Baker, sir."

"Yeah, but our friends call him MGK or Kells." Camila interrupted and smiled at him.

"MGK? What does it mean?" Mrs. Cabello asked, her eyebrow raised.

"Machine Gun Kelly." Camila answered for him.

"Why?" Mr. Cabello asked.

"Because-" Camila started to speak again but she was cut-off by her father speaking.

"Not you, Camila. Let him speak." Mr. Cabello snapped.

"It was just a nickname that we made for fun." He smiled, finally getting himself together, reminding himself that this wasn't real and it didn't matter if Camila's parents didn't like him because that was the point of him coming there.

"For fun, huh? Where do you work?" Mr. Cabello asked again.

"I actually have no job." He lied. He actually has a job at the music store downtown but he thought that this would make a good bad impression to Camila's parents and he was right. Camila's parents looked at each other for a few seconds, then just shook their heads. Camila silently high-fived him under the table while they were both trying to stifle a laugh.

Mr. Cabello interviewed him the whole time they were at the dining table and every question he asked, he just keeps on getting more and more disappointed with Camila's choice for a boyfriend. Yes, of course, Kells lied and exaggerated a few things to piss them off a little more but it doesn't matter. His best friend was happy and so he was happy too.