Escaping from him/ Seeing X again

With a yawn I wake up. Looking at the time I see 4:59 AM. As quietly as I can I pull on the collar.
2 minutes later
With an irrated huff, I pull on the city lalar again. I look over to where grey is and let out a small sigh of relief, Greyson is still asleep.
"Ughhhhh!" I whisper trying not wake greyson up. With a final tug the collar breaks off.
"Yes!" I whisper as i quickly get off the bed and run to the bedroom door. Quietly and quickly open the door. Greyson finally wakes up as I rush down the stairs.
"GET BACK HERE." Greyson yells from his room. Shit!...Quickly I rush into the living room and open the garage door. Holy shit.
I stare in amazement at all the cars in his garage. Hearing greyson's feet running to the garage door I close the entrance to the garage door and run to the first car I see. Opening it I get in and quickly lock the door.
I hear a knock on the glass window and look up. I see Grey standing there with a smirk on his face and key cars in his hand.
With a smirk of my own I bend down to the wires and hot wire his car satisfied when I hear the engine roar to life I look up and giggle. Greyson stands there with his mouth wide open and his eyes looking ad if they were gonna pop any second.With a glare I put the car in drive and flip him the middle finger while drive away.
Taking all different turns and breaks I let out a sigh of relief as I see a farmilar house and driveway in view. Parking the car on the side of the road I rush to the front door only to find it locked.
I growl as i run to a tree me and D always used to play on when we were younger. I grab onto a branch and pull myself up, smiling as I remember our hide and go seek games. I start climb up the tree having a few struggles here and there.
Finally, reaching my window I look and see it open. I grab onto the window ledge and let my body swing from the tree to the side of my house. I struggle as I finally get into my window. I turn around and put my head out the window looking left and right I was about to close my door when I see a light flashing.
I look at it and see Grey standing there with a familiar smirk plastered on his face.
See you soon. He mouths as he gets into his car and drives away. I stand there as I watch his car dissapper into darkness. With tears in my eyes I quickly slam the window close and run into my closet.
No way in hell if he thinks he can do that shit. I think as I pull out a pistol and I put it into my school bag. I look under my clothes and see the rest of my guns lined up in a line.
I put everything back and rush to my brothers room. I knock and wait patiently. I knock again and finally I see my brother. I cry as I jump into his arms. "A what happened?" He askes as I shake my head and allows him to carry us to his bed. He gets into his bed with me still holding onto him for dear life. He slowly rubs my back soothing me. "Breath A nothings gonna happen." I continue to cry as he sigh.
I feel him shift as he grabs his phone. He dials someone's number and waits for them to pick up. "Hey man can you and your friend come to my house." He says as the person picks up. I sigh as I cuddle into his chest. "A is crying- " he was interruped when the person hung up.
He glares at the phone and just looks at it. I couldn't help but giggle as he continued to glare at it. He looks at me with soft eyes as he picks me up and takes me downstairs into the movie room. He was about to talk when the door bell rang.
He looked at me as he ran to the door and opened it letting whoever was here in. "Where is she?" The person asked...wait I know that voice....Xavier!
"She's in the-" Again he was interruped as I run to the door yelling "Xavier!!!" He quickly looks to my direction and opens his arms. I cry as I jump into his arm. He wraps his arms around me tightly. "Hey Ana." He says as he hugs me. I look at everyone as they stare at me with a shocked expression.
I blush and look all of them, the I turn and look at my brother to see him glaring at me. I blush again and shove my face into my EX lovers neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O.O whutttt Ana had an ex lover?
Hmm what happened to them. Why did they break up? Find out when I update.
Also sorry for not updating...thanks for the votes..

Remember to

Vote  😁
Comment.  😜
And Add to your libary.  😍

Writers info.
For a face reveal add me on Instagram, Snapchat.
😙😮
Insta: k33labeach
Snap: th_sayrose.
IF YOU WANT MOR I'LL ADD MY SKYPE. So message me if you want it.   💕💕💕💕
Okayy. Lots of love!.
~Bae💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💖💖💖💖