Tear, Guns, Hurt.

This bed is really comfortable....Wait a second.....I quickly open my eyes and scream. Greyson quick to react grabs a gun from who knows where and aims it at me. When he finally realizes who it is and that i'm in no harm he puts the gun on his nightstand. "Greyson" I say which makes his head quickly snap up to mine. "Do you mind telling me why i'm in this bed BY YOU SLEEPING!" By the time I ended that sentence i'm already yelling. Greyson jumps and my voice. 

"WELL?" I yell not clearly not in the mood for all this 'wait while i think 'shit. "Uh you see-" He starts but is interrupted when i look at the rest of my body. "AND WHY AM I IN YOUR CLOTHES AND NOT MINE." I yell which makes him clamp his hand over my mouth to keep me from bursting his eardrums out. I raise my eyebrows as a way of saying "Well?". 

"Uh you see.....I...I kinda sorta whacked you and you passed out." Greyson speaks in a hushed tone. I look at him in anger. He whacked a girl...Who in their goddamn mind thinks its okay to whack a girl or women. (A.N And if you whack you girlfriend or wives you are a disgusting pig and i hope you burn in hell. >.>) He must've seen my expression because he quickly took his hand off my mouth. With a glare i get up and start walking to the bedroom door. "Where are you going?" Greyson asked. "I'm leaving." I say as i put my hand on the doorknob. 

He snickers "Your gonna go out with just a shirt on?" I blush like a red tomato once when he said that. "Get back in bed." He says his playful mood gone instantly. As i go to shake my head he quickly says "And don't even say no or shake your pretty little head no before i chain you up by your neck to my bed with this." With that i quickly look at him to see in his hand a collar and chain. This bitch i think as i quickly walk next to him and get back in bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his hard muscular chest.

"Why are you doing this...?" I ask as minutes passed with us laying in silence. "I already told you my love...Because i love you and your mine." With that he turns my body around to where its facing him and smashes his soft kissable lips to mine. With shock i don't respond. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. When i don't open my mouth his hands find its way down my body and it stays on my ass. When i still don't respond he growls and pinches my ass. I quickly knee him in his family jewels. 

He groans in pain and stops kissing me. I take that time to punch him and run to the door. Fuck it... i think as i quickly open the door and rush into the hall. Not wasting anytime i rush down the hall trying to find the stairs. After a few minutes i rush down the stairs and rush into the living room. Outta breath i begin to run when i feel someone grab and tug at my hair. Freaking out i look behind me to see grey standing there with a murderous look on his face. "Bad little girl." Greyson says as he pulls my hair. With a scream and tears in my face i kick him in the balls again. 

Greyson quickly grabs his balls again and groans as he drops in pain. Doesn't this boy ever learn! Quickly i start running again until i find the front door. I quickly open the door and go to step outside when i feel hands wrap around my waist lifting me off of my own feet. I scream as the person carries me back up the stairs. Maid and servants quickly run up the stairs but once when they see who's carrying me them return back to their jobs. Greyson quickly carries me back to his room and shuts and locks the door shut.

He looks at me and quickly grabs the collar and chain from his drawer. He comes over to me with a smirk. "Now baby be a good little-." He starts but quickly stops as i punch him in the face. "Fuck you." I yell as i punch him over and over again. Him being him with his muscular body doesn't see affected by my punches at all. I grab a handful of his hair and yank it. Unfortunately, He does the exact opposite of groaning in pain. This motherfucker moans in pleasure.  He grabs my hair and tugs it making me hiss in pain. I punch him in the face making him let go of me and hold his face. I stand up kick him and run to the other side of the room. "Ana I'm getting pissed off so be a good girl and come here." Greyson says after he finally gets up. "Fuck you puta." I say as i look for a way out. He starts walking to me making me grab the closes thing to me.

A lamp. Oh cliche....Really a lamp. I look for something else and see a gun. I quickly grab the gun and aim it at grey. Grey puts his hands up and backs away from me. "Baby calm down." he says as he looks the the gun. This gets me pissed....How dare he call me baby!. "Stop calling me baby greyson." I say as i continue to aim the gun towards him. I study his face and smirk at my work. His face has a little bit of blood falling down from his head. 

He looks at me..."Why what are you gonna do 'baby'?" He asked in a teasing tone. Then he does the unthinkable...He charges toward me. I scream as i pull the trigger. Nothing...Nada...Nothing happened. Grey smirks as he grabs my hair and drags me towards his bed. He slams me on the bed making my body bounce up and down. He pins my hands down and grabs the collar. "I'm sorry love but since you wont listen i'm gonna have to force you to." Greyson says as he quickly puts the collar around my neck. 

I scream at him to take it off but all he does is look at me with a pained look in his eyes. "I'm sorry my love." He says as he hooks up the chain. I cry as i look at the ceiling above me. "Now you are gonna be a good girl for me aren't you?" He asked as he let go off my hands. All i do is look at him with a death look. I see him smirk as he knows that i'm gonna put up a challenge. "Over my dead body asshole." I say as i flick him the bird. He laughs as he slides in the bed next to me. Does this guy have a death wish? "Come on baby we're gonna go back to sleep." Grey says as he pulls my body down and under the covers. "And don't try escaping baby i put a tracker and shocker in the collar so you'll get shocked if you even think about leaving." Greyson says before i could even think about escaping. All i could think off is that he is gonna die once when i get out of this stupid collar. With that i fall into a sleep i wish never to wake up from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, Lol that's my chapter...

Thanks to everyone who still reads this. Thanks to the people who voted and added this book to their library. And thanks to people who ask me to check out their books. And are inspired because of my work. It really means a lot. <3. Well that's all i have for today lolol i stayed up until 1:23 trying to write this. That's how much you guys mean to me. 

Don't forget to...

L

I

K

E

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

T

O

Y

O

U

R

L

I

B

A

R

Y

Lol, And feel free to give message me about anything. Also if you hate anything about this chapter save it for yourselves. Mahalo, And thanks a lot. ~Bae