New school

Anastasia is above :3

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ugh stupid dumb alarm she sighs in frustration. I smashed my fist on my alarm before getting out of bed to wash my face and brush my teeth. After doing so, I begin to do my make-up and hair. Oh i forgot to introduce myself well my name is Anastasia but Ana for short. My dad is a Gangleader, his work makes my family extremely rich. My dad is the leader to the 2nd most strongest Gang ever. I have a lot of friends and go to SaintNickleSon High. "Ana" My Big Bro Darren calls from my Buzzer. "Yeah?" i answered back to him in a grouchy way.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE SIS" Darren yelled. wow mental much? i though. "FINE BITCH". I yelled back. Shortly after I find myself looking at my brother. "What do you want?" I asked. "Are you ready for school?". Darren asked. "Not yet." I ran to my bedroom and put on my normal outfit. I walked back downstairs and glanced at the clock before me 10:46. Great late for the first day of school. I grabbed my car keys and head to my Lamborghini Aventador. What just because I'm a Bad Girl doesn't mean I don't have taste. "Bye." I yell out my window and drive out of my driveway and head to school.

" I yell out my window and drive out of my driveway and head to school

This is Ana's car.

SORRY SKIPPING CAR RIDE.

I came to a stop when I saw the school building. Wow this is a big campus. I parked my car next to some car and got out. I grabbed all I needed for this boring day and headed inside and headed straight to the office. After finding the office which might i add was quite difficult I went to my first class.