Heartbroken

Ugh... "Why would I think we would have matched!" I sniffle. I hear my phone bing alerting me that someone messaged me. With a huff I stand up and walk my lazy ass to the door where my purse lies with my phone inside. I quickly grab my phone and check it. One message from Grey.
Wtf does he want now. I sigh in sadness as I think about what happened. 
Flashback
Me and Greyson where chating away about life and stuff when all of a sudden he gets a text. He stops on the side of the road.
"Um Greyson what are we doing here?" I ask
"Get out." Greyson says as I stare at him in pure shock.
"W... What?" I say as I look at him.
"Are you deaf!  I SAID TO GET THE FUCK OUT. " Greyson yells. Me being the bitch I am punch Greyson in the face as I open the door of the car and step out. Looking at Greyson with tears running down my face. I shake my head in sadness and hurt.
" I can't believe I liked you. " I whisper softly knowing he heard me.
" Wait you liked me? " Greyson whispers more to himself then to me. I just shake my head close the door of his car and begin walking back to my house with tears streaming down my face.
After a long 30 minute walk back home I rush upstairs but not failing to notice all the curious stares I got. With a cry I open my door and slam it shut.
~End of flashback~
And that's how I ended up here.  My heart broke on two pieces. I ignore the text message and go take a shower.
~After a hot shower~
I feel so relaxed. I grab my phone and put it on its charger. With a sigh I Check my social media one more time before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the long wait lol.
Special Thanks to tretrunks for kindly voting for my book.