killua x reader

Author note: there isn't gonna be much killua x reader in the beginning

       The sunlight fell upon your face in the early morning,you turn and cover your face with the blanket. After ten minutes of trying to sleep you groaned giving in and sat up. You checked the clock and saw it's 8:30am,you got out of bed and changed into some proper clothes. Then you went downstairs to eat breakfast.

    After eating breakfast you decided to head to the candy shop.
As you were walking you saw your friends gon, killua, kurapika, and leorio. Gon saw you and he ran to you, when he got to you he hugged you tightly. You smiled at him but then couldn't breath.

    “g-gon, i c-cant breathe!" you said almost out of breath.

The other three ran towards you two,“oi, gon let y/n go she cant breath!" killua told gon.

Gon let go of you,“gomen, y/n!" gon apologized.

“it's okay." you said breathing again.

“Where were you going y/n?" kurapika asked.

“i was going to the candy shop." you replied thinking of all the candy.

“let's go then, y/n!" killua said grabbing your hand and dragging you in the direction of the shop.

*Timeskip to the candy shop*

     Inside the candy shop you and your friends got some candy and left. You guys decided to go to the park and eat your candy, while eating your candy you started a conversation with the group.

“ne guys, what should we do today?" you asked, while chewing on your f/c.

Gon looked at the four and replied,“let's go to a karaoke." the four of you liked the idea so you agreed.

*Timeskip to the karaoke*

(Author note: this is a japanese karaoke)

     The five of you went inside the karaoke place, hearing the music  coming from a d.j in the back of the stage. You sat down at a booth in a corner.

“Woah, this is cool!"gon said, while looking around.

“I know!" you and killua said at the same timé, you look at eachother and blush.

     Thirty minutes later suddenly the music stops and a man's voice is heard from the stage.

“okay it is time for you to come up and sing on stage!"

A few seconds of cheers later he continues, “so, whoever wants to come up, the stage is ready for you!" the man finishes and gets off stage.

     “one of us should go up there!" you exclaim to your friends.

As you look at them your eyes fall on killua and you grin,“ne, killua, you should go!" you say to him with a happy grin.

He looks at you as if you were crazy and says,“no way!"

You were about to say something but got interupted by music starting to play then someone starts to sing.

     “Oh, come on killua, please!" you plead at him.

Gon joins you by saying,“yeah killua, you should sing!"

the both of you stare at killua with puppy dog eyes. Killua looks away from  gon and as he looks at you he blushes because of your cuteness.

Kurapika and leorio look at eachother and leorio says,“come on killua, don't be like that."

    After so much pleading from you and gon and the persuading from leorio and kurapika he finally agreed. When a girl and boy finished their song, killua hesitantly went to the d.j. and told him the song, he then gets on stage.

     Backround music of the song 'tell me' starts playing (i dont know if it's called backround music)

Killua

   Sō subete, jibun no te de, I do, KILL someone! Ikinuite kita 
Kono, ima o, kechira su yō ni, asu o kiru! 
============================================================ 
Dōshitemo, kōshite mo, nani mo mienai 
Taikutsuna hibi wa mō mono, 
Kono-me de kono-te de kizuita mono 
Subete o sutete mo ī, Go way.... 
============================================================ 
Ima koko ni nani ga aru ka?
You know? I don' t know! Kotae wa nai! 
Futo ukabu osanai kao, Tomatta toki 
============================================================ 
Dōshitemo kōshite mo nani mo mienai 
Taikutsuna hibi wa mō no, 
Kono-me de, kono-te de kizuita mono 
Subete o sutete mo ī !
============================================================ 
Nani mo nai dō shiyō mo nai wakatteru Ah ah... 
Isagiyoku warau kao So bad 
Itsu made, doko made oikake teru, mukashi no jibun ga iru...
Tell me...Tell me...

When the song finishes everyone claps and cheers, all girls are fangirling over killua and surround the stage. He suddenly dissappears leaving the girls confused and reappears in the seat next to you at the booth.

    He then grabs you by the waist and the both of you dissapear, you appear again in the park under a tree.

You looked at killua and asked,“ne killua, why did you bring me here?"

He looked at you, “um..well, I wanted to be a-alone w-with y-you to tell you s-something." he replied stuttering while blushing.

"what do you want to tell me?"you asked curiously.

He was gonna reply but didnt say anything and looked down at the ground, you stared at him confused and as you stared you saw his whole face getting red. As you saw this you giggled and without thinking you kissed his cheek.

He got startled by your kiss and blushed more if possible, he looked up at you and got you by the back of the head and pulled your líps to his. You were shocked but responded. After what seemed like forever, you pulled away from the kiss.

“Y/n, w-will you b-be my g-girlfriend." He asked you with hope in his eyes, you blushed and nodded.

“Yes, killua, i would love to.”

He smiled happily and kissed you again. After that both of you sat under the tree and stared at the moon holding eachothers hand.