Deadly Greyson's: All Four Horsemen

Start from the beginning

I was ripped out of my thoughts by two set of hands on my shoulders. Looking up I see the twins are already packed up and ready to leave. Throwing my sketchbook pencil and iPod in my bag I stand.

"Did you drive to school today day?" Nix asked softly as he removed his hands from my shoulders. Which Sebastian on the other hand didn't seem to he move it around my waist and pulled me close.

"No I walked today," I said. And glared up at Sebastian he didn't seem to notice. He looked happy enough.

"Perfect then you can ride with us." They both say in unison. And I nodded not saying anything.

The hall way is almost empty but when we turn down the one where my locker is their is a huge buzz of people. I hated this about my locker right in the middle of everything.

Making my way towards it I see Casey already there. She turned and gives me a smile and then she noticed the twins that were on both sides of me. She then grin and it was on of those "I knew it your so into them" looks.

Shaking my head, I push Sebastian's hands off me and walk towards her. Thank god they didn't follow me all the way to my locker.

"What are you doing with them? She asked I turned towards her and I was almost blinded by the happy glow.

"I am going to do and Art project with them. Nothing more," I said sternly.

"Yeah sure sure. That's what they all said. You really shouldn't lie you know." She said winking and elbowing me lightly.

"Oh. Shut up already," I growled playfully. And grab some of my books and thrown them in my bag. Slamming my locker shut.

"You are so devious I am seeing a new you." She smirked and got closer to me. "You better use protection and do tell me if they are really identical." She whispered and then winked at me jogging off away from me with a smirk.

I gaped at her, she was going to kill me. Turning around I am a little surprised but the twins are right behind me. Backing up a little I give them a look. They are smiling like they know something they shouldn't.

"Why are you guys grinning the Cheshire Cat?" I ask as I turn and start walking out of the school.

"No reason at all," Sebastian said.

"No reason at all," Nix's echoes.

"Sure, that was totally nothing," I said shaking my head as I walk out the door.

They walked besides me Sebastian taking my arm again and pulled me in a different direction then I was heading.

"Your going the opposite direction of our car," Sebastian said. His arm hooking back around my waist. He has some personal space issues. I pushed his hands away from my body.

"Seriously hands off, don't touch me right now." I said moving away from him giving him a pointed look.

He held up his hands in surrender. A small smile pulled up at my lips. He was funny looking when he didn't that.

"Kay. So no touching, anything else that I should not do?" He asked and looked over at his brother.

"Not I can think of at the moment. So is this your car?" I asked nodding at the car in front of us. Looking over I almost laugh Sebastian look offended.

"This isn't just any car it's a Camero 67 SS, she is my baby for your information," he said. While Nix is shaking his head.

"Just get in the car Bro. It doesn't look like she getting any of this." Nix's say as he walks around and get in the car.