Chapter 6

-AT LITCHVILLE MALL-
Maddie giggled with her friend, Crystal, in the corner of the Zara store, she twirled infront of the mirror admiring the dress that hugged her body nicely. Earlier, Joe had turned down the offer to go shopping. Knowing him, he would have just sat at the corner of the store on his phone. "You look a bit down today" Crystal snickered, elbowing her friend. "I miss Joe!" Maddie whined, crossing her arms. Crystal rolled her eyes dramatically and waved at one of the employees madly. "I would like to buy this dress on the spot please!" Crystal walked off to the counter and began to pay for all the clothes and accessories that were stacked up in a small trolley that the store provided to the customers.

Maddie sat down and sighed, scratching the back of her neck. Something was wrong. She felt as if something needed to be done, she turned around and instantly froze. It was like a reflex, she whipped her phone out and snapped a few photos. Louis sat on one of the various benches in the mall. Next to him, sat a woman with long blonde hair. The woman leaned into Louis for a kiss and soon Maddie forgot to lift her finger off the camera button. When their lips met it was like lightening had shook Maddie from her seat. Tears slowly swept down her face, Louis wasn't her boyfriend, but she still felt hurt and betrayed. She felt the hatred flowing in her veins, It was Stacie. "That bitch!" Maddie squealed. Crystal came flying to the rescue, she pulled her phone out and bolted outside the shop and closer to the couple sitting on the benches. How could he? He had been with Bianca for over 2 years and everything seemed so fine. As soon at Louis saw Crystal, he instantly stood up and covered his face. "How does it feel Louis? How does it feel getting spotted by some of your girlfriend's bestfriends?!" Crystal hissed. Maddie was already on it, sending the photos to Bianca.

End of Chapter 6

*credit to IrrelevantHuman for some ideas and editing*