Chapter 2

-LOUIS' POV-
"It's only one hour until I get to see her. The girl I love. One hour until we get to see each other. I have to look hot." I said to myself while sitting on my bed staring at my phone screen waiting to see if she was online. I then got dressed into my best outfit, black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, my favourite light grey tee and my black converse with a grey beanie. "This dinner is going to be great with Caleb, Bianca and Stacie." Caleb was Louis' best friend and Bianca was Louis' girlfriend.

-AT THE DINNER -No one's POV-
Everyone was now seated at their favourite restaurant, Patricia's Pizza Parlour. Everyone looked very nice, Louis in his bad boy outfit, Caleb in some skinny jeans and a button up shirt, Stacie in a sparkly pink strapless play suit with pink stilettos and Bianca in a black and zebra print dress with black pumps. Everyone had ordered their pizzas and were now waiting for the food to be served.

-BIANCA'S POV-
Louis looked so hot tonight and it was so sweet of him to pay for my pizza, but he seemed oddly interested in Stacie. I'm glad that they're getting along now, but I want him to be more interested in me. "Anca, come look at this video on Facebook," Stacie said to me from across the table. The video she showed me was of my brother, Joe, and his girlfriend, Maddie, dancing the salsa together. It was hilarious when she fell over and pulled him down with her.

-LATER THAT EVENING -No one's POV-
Everyone went back to Caleb's house since his parents were out and he had the the key to the alcohol cupboard. They all got a little tipsy, but Stacie was wasted and was all over the boys. Bianca just sat down and cuddled up next to Louis while they watched The Conjuring 2.

End of Chapter 2

*please leave suggestions or anything I need to change in the comments xx*