Chapter 5

-AT SCHOOL -No one's POV-
Stacie and Bianca were sitting in Ms Cronin's class when they heard over the loud speaker "Louis Dean, report to the principal's office immediately!" Stacie looked at Bianca with a confused expression and Bianca gave her the same look back. After class Bianca put her books in her locker and ran to the office to see if Louis was still there. As Bianca arrived the door swang open and Louis walked out with a despondent look on his face. "Louis, what's wrong? What happened?" Bianca asked worryingly. Louis replied with "We will talk after school, meet me at Patricia's. I have to go home and talk to my folks."

-Later at Patricia's -No one's POV-
"Louis I don't understand. Why does the principal think you ditched school?" Bianca asked, Louis looked her in the eyes, grabbed her hands and responded, "Um... because I did. I ditched 1st and 2nd period with Stacie and Caleb." Bianca let go of his hands and walked out of the Pizza Parlour and began to call an Uber. Louis chased her outside, "Bianca, please talk to me.." he said "I know I should've invited you or at least told you." Bianca looked him in the eyes and said "I just thought you wanted to try at school this year, and Stacie lied to my face about it, she said she was at a dentist appointment, but she was with you." Bianca got in her Uber in drive away with a disappointed look on her face.

End of Chapter 5

*I think I might stop with changing POV, but idk*