Handcuffed to Zander

Start from the beginning

"Ew booger alert!"

Dylan appeared next to me, followed by Mia. She gave him a slap on the back before she kissed the same spot, a flirty smirk on her face.

I looked away, feeling like I was intruding on such an intimate moment. Being single next to adorable couples was torture.

I decided to leave the scene, to go get a drink. Heading inside there weren't that many people. I luckily found the kitchen before I scavenged my way throughout the whole house.

I found it empty, a low relief relaxing my body. I just needed a minute to myself.

Filling myself a cup of lemonade with a little something else to help me through this party, I took a sip. If it wasn't that strong, it wasn't even there.

Goosebumps rose on my arms as a presence closed behind me. I felt him before I knew that it was him. I always seemed to sense him before I know he's even there.

"You look amazing."

I took a moment to myself before I turned. I saw his eyes first before his smirk appeared. Knowing him, he was probably smirking this whole time.

"Hello Zander, nice to see you again."

I rose my eyebrow in a suggestive manner, my inner goddess smiling in please. Causality was good.

He sensed my game before he smiled.

"Nice to see you too. It's been a while."

If you count a few hours as a while, sure.

"Yeah it has. I really don't remember the last time we've met."

I almost let a smile slip, but I catch myself. His smile turned once again into a smirk.

"Oh I sure do."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I do."

Letting my fingers wander, I trailed them across the counter, my eyes focused on them before they raised into Zander's.

"Would you mind helping me remember?"

Before I could even register what was happening, I was pulled into a closet and Zander's lips were on mine.

We were at it for a while, the lip tugging and squeals of surprise before we paused. Footsteps were heard and my cheeks reddened and my heart sped up.

I was not being caught in the closet with Zander Bue.

Leaving a finger towards my lips in a shushing motion, I frowned. Zander's amusement was clear as day and I didn't find anything funny. This was such an embarrassing moment.

"Go out first, and I'll follow in a few minutes."

His whisper breezed across my neck and I almost shivered. My body turned towards his as I nodded silently in agreement. He smiled boyishly at me before leaning down to leave a small kiss to my forehead.

"See you soon princess."

I was ready to go out before I paused, turning back to face him.

"I feel like we're sneaking around, it's almost dirty."

He let out a chuckle before he turned me right back towards the door, not before whispering something that made my cheeks tint in pink.

"Having you as my little secret is almost as pleasuring as feeling your lips against mine."

I walked out the door with a smile, and probably crazy hair.

I led myself back to the backyard, twinkly lights lighting up the almost dark yard. My eyes zoned in on Dylan and I made my way towards him.

My eyes caught a flash of red and I almost gasped. I paused my walking and I stared.

Chuck held a big smile as his arm closed around a petite red head as she laughed at whatever Dylan was saying.

I approached them with a wary smile, Dylan catching sight of me first. I then allowed my gaze to land on Chuck, hugging a red haired Becca against him.

This party was just starting.

****

7 freaken K ?!?

Thank you :)) ♥️