Handcuffed to Zander

He's such a breadstick omg.

Chapter 13: Flustered and Confused

Song Chapter: I Miss You by Blink 182

Aria Evans

To say I was happy to be back to the one place that sucked the life out of me would be a big, fat lie.

Spring break had unfortunately ended which meant I had to go back to school. Back to the place where trends and popularity were everything.

After looking at the big bulletin board that showed me where to find my home room, which happened to be the same home room I had last time, I made my way towards my locker, avoiding any human contact as possible.

"Dylan!"

My attention focused on my bestfriend who found me shrieking his name amusing. I huffed in annoyance as my small fist found his arm in a sad attempt punch.

"Ouch."

His sarcasm made me scoff as I rolled the dial of my locker around, trying to memorize the combination. I haven't been here in a week and I already forgot the combo.

How nice.

"Woah Ari, what the heck is attached to your wrist?"

I sighed once again as I took a look at my wrist which was still in fact handcuffed.

After processing in my head that I was finally free from Zander Bue, I left both Chuck and Zander, both still very intoxicated, and went straight home. I also haven't spoken to either of them since.

"Not important. Where the heck were you all weekend?"

He smiled cheekily at me, rubbing his neck as he lightly shrugged. My eyes narrowed.

"Home."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

"Doing what?"

"Trying out the new For Honor game that I just got."

I humphed in acknowledgement as I finally opened my locker. I stuffed new material I got, such as notebooks and all that good stuff as I saw Dylan open his a few lockers down from mine.

It was probably my fault I didn't see him all weekend, I couldn't contact him at all seeing as I did loose my phone. Speaking of my phone.

"Hey Dylan?"

"Yeah babe?"

Dylan's and I's relationship was full of brother and sister love, so hearing him call me 'babe' didn't phase me at all. He always calls me cute pet names like that.