Ps i hate you

Shawn woke up. He glanced around the room. What happened? He thought. He seen he was hook on machines and flowers were on the nightstand. Why am I in the hospital? He questioned himself. His brother, Nick, entered. "you're finally awake" he sat besides shawn, he had a box a pizza with him. He put the slice of pizza on Shawn's little bump. "I'm not hungry" he didn't wanna eat. "You need to eat little bro...this is how up fainted... if yourself..eat for your baby... keep my niece fed in the womb would ya?" Shawn giggled. "How did you know i was having a girl?" He was curious. "I just guess that's all... now eat" Shawn sighed and took a bite of his pizza.

"Matt told me you're having problems with your baby's daddy" Shawn eyes widen. "I am but i can take care of my girl by myself" he was independent. "What did he do to you?" Nick asked, he wanted to protect his brother from harms way. "He told me i should abort her and kept yelling at me and he pushed me-" Nick interrupted. "THAT MOTHERFUCKER PUSH YOU HELL NO, WHERE IS HIS LOCATION,I NEED TO TALK TO HIM" He shouted. "Nick it's okay" the younger boy tried to calm him down. "No that's not okay Shawn, he hurt my little brother" They were having a brother moment.

Shawn grab a hold of Nick's sweater, pulling him to embrace a hug. "Thank you but i got this, all you have to do is to be my support team" he whispered to Nick. His older brother nodded his head, "Whatever you need me...i'm right here little brother" Shawn swear he seen a tear fall out his brother's eye. "Mom hasn't excatly agree with your decision and it isnt allowing dad to be contact with you.....i'm sorry for what happened i shouldn't have told your secret.. mom would come around" He apologize. Shawn accepted his apologize.

Nick and him chatted for a bit before Nick had to leave for work or his smuggling drugs business.

-

Shawn's pregnancy group came visited him. They all gave him love and support and he appreciate it. His support team was going strong. Ariana gave him a hug, Camila gave him a hand made blanket, Madison gave him chocolate, nash didn't give him nothing just glared at him most of the time. Selena wanted to talk to him in private. "i'm sorry what happened to you recently... when i knew you were in the hopstial i cried" she began to speak. Her voice was shaky and Shawn sensed that something happened to her. "Why did you cry Sel?" He asked. "I was in your place before.." She wiped her tear.

"My boyfriend...Justin..was abusive mentally and physcially... he always hit me or punch me... i should've left him but love make you do stupid things so i stay. All the stress and when he kicked my stomach repeatdly... i lost my son" She let out a loud cry. Shawn's heart broken to pieces listening to her story. He passed her a tissue box and embrace a hug. "Just wanted to let you know don't put up with bullshit... if hurts you he's not worth your baby" she told him as advice. Shawn nodded and always remember her words.

-

When his group left, Matt came with the boys- Cameron, Aaron, The Jacks, and carter. They all were surrounding him with questions and statements. "is that a food baby?" Carter saw the bump. "No wonder you haven't been partying" Johnson said. "you're abs are gone" Gilinsky frowned playfully. "do you have tities now?" Aaron asked. "I knew it! you taste the rainbow and now you're carrying a rainbow" Cameron commented.  He kept sighing and rolling his eyes at his dumb questions but that was his friends and they always will be there for him when he needs them.

-

It was midnight and Taylor sneaked in Shawn's hosptial room. He was lowkey high from smoking weed. He seen Shawn sleeping like angel. He smiled at the boy. Despite not wanting to with Shawn, he still somehow cared. Taylor took off his shoes before he laying next to Shawn and wrapped his arm around him since he was laying on his side. He brushed Shawn hair back and kissed his forehead. He placed his hand on his belly- where the baby was. "Ps i hate you still" Taylor whispered. Shawn was still awake and whispered a slient hurtful, "i know"

-

How do you guys feel about Taylor???