the secret is out

Shawn was sobbing really hard. He wasn't sure what he was doing with his life. He wanted to smoke a blunt or drink. Somehow he couldn't though, he was still pregnant but there was another part of him saying that he was going to get the abortion tommorrow so it didn't matter anymore. He didn't wanna harm the baby but he thought he shouldn't care. The baby wouldn't feel it anyways, muffin will be out his life in couple of hours. Shawn picked up the blunt, he glanced at it. He lightened it up but didn't have the strength to smoke. He picked up the bottle of henny, he was about to drink it but failed.

He started to whine again because he should be able to drink or smoke, muffin wouldn't be important. Despite not meeting his unborn child, he couldn't harm them even if he was going to have the abortion tommorrow moring. Tears rolled down his eyes, he glanced in the mirror. His small bump was blossming and he was going to end it. Shawn rubbed muffin as this was their last night together. He dialed a number on his phone, "come over please.. i need help".

-

"What's the problem?" Camila asked him, coming inside of his room. "I.....it's hard to explain" Shawn spoke in low voice at first. "Listen, i've been though alot" Camila grabbed his hand for comfort. "I.....i'm getting an abortion" he told her sadly. He study Camila, she was addled. "Do you truly want to or you got pressured to do it?" Camila has been in this situation before. Shawn released a heavy sighed. "I was pressured to abort my twins too.....my ex didn't want them anymore because she was scared of the idea of being a parent and not able to have fun in life. Lauren never wanted to stettle down, she always wanted to live the fast life" she continued.

"My girlfriend, Lauren, i met her in a club 3 years ago and we're just kids having fun. We soon went on fancy dates and fall in love with each other. She used to buy me diamond earrings and she take me rides on her ferrari. Everything was going well and until a few months ago i wanted to go and start a family with her. She was shaky at first but we went to sperm bank. Once when my stomach started to show, Lauren wanted me to have an abortion but i refuse... she was bailed on me telling me i picked the babies over her" you could see that the pregnant girl's eyes gotten gloomy. "I'm so sorry" Shawn hugged her slightly since her belly was very large.

"It's okay... i just wanted to say.. this is your baby and your life if you want to keep this little one you can... no one should tell you that your child is a curse.. its a blessing.." the brown haired girl supported him either way. Shawn had made his decision. "I'm keeping the baby" he said happily as Camila smiled at him. Even though, he was young and still in college, he knew he was going to support the baby the best he can, despite not having the financial needs.

-

Shawn just hanged up the phone. He canceled the abortion appointment. He smiled happily to himself and rubbed his stomach, "everything is okay muffin, daddy was a little scared by your grandma... i promise no one will never hurt you again" he talked his small bump. There was knock on the door and Shawn opened the door, revealing Taylor.

"So when was you going to tell me that you were carrying our child?".