PART-19

Hi everyone
I am back with the next part...so let's start

Recap:Swasan conversation and Raglak's wedding

Part-19

Swasan and Raglak reached swasan mansion..Swara did Raglak's Grahpravesh..She took Ragini with her to Laksh's room and made her to sit in the middle of the bed...Swara stopped laksh at the entrance..Laksh started to speak seeing her stopping him..

Laksh:Swara what r u doing...let me go inside...

Swara:Not so easy devar ji...first give me my gift then u r allowed to go inside...

Laksh:Swara pls let me go inside I will talk to u tomorrow

Swara:No devar ji...

At that sanskar comes there and saw them and smiled...Laksh saw him and spoke...

Laksh:Bhai pls take ur wife from here...she is not allowing me to go inside

Sanskar:No laksh pls don't involve me between u two..(Saying this He shrugged his shoulders)

Laksh:Ok fine tell me what u want

Swara:That's gud..listen I want ur credit card for one day..and u r going carry our bags...

Laksh:Swara you want me to become a bankrupt or what

Swara:think laksh..u can go to ur wife if u grant my wish..

Laksh:Ok meri maa ur wish granted

Swara:Gud...(She moved aside)

Laksh went inside and locked the door...Raglak consummated their marriage and slept peacefully in each other's embrace dreaming abt their upcoming life...

While outside the room sanskar came towards swara and picked her in his arms in bridal style while swara wrapped her arms around his neck..They went towards their room and he made her stand...He closed the door and came towards her.He hugged her from behind and started kissing her nape...Swara started mourning his name when he is biting her neck and sucking to soothe her pain...Unable to control herself swara turned towards him and hugged him tightly...Sanskar smiled and hugged her back...After some time sanskar broke the hug and cupped her face.He started leaning towards her and swara understood his intentions closed her eyes giving posetive sign...Sanskar places his lips over hers and started kissing her slowly..swara also responded equally...Soon the kiss turned into hungry and passionate one...They broke the kiss when they r out of breath..Sanskar placed her on bed and came on top of her..He started kissing her neck..Swara turned her face to give him more access...Soon sanskar switched off the lights and covered themselves with blanket and both got involved in their passionate love making after a long time...Both slept peacefully in each other's embrace when first ray of sun entered their room...

Next Morning

It is a beautiful morning for our lovely couple sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace like sanskar is lying on top of swara nuzzling his face in her neck and his one hand holding her waist...Sun rays fall on our swara disturbing her sleep..She slowly opened her eyes and found her hubby sleeping holding her tightly...She smiled seeing him and pecked his forehead..She placed him in pillow and was abt to get down frm bed when she felt a strong grip on her hand..She saw towards that direction and saw sanskar seeing towards her..He pulled her towards him such that she collide his chest...Swara widened her eyes while sanskar wrapped his arms around her waist...Swara came to her senses when sanskar kissed her forehead and spoke

Swara:Sanskar early morning u started ur romance...let me go...I must prepare bf and wake up Raglak also...

Sanskar:Swara they r newly wedded couple yaar let them enjoy their time and let me to my work yaar...