PART-4

Hii Friends
Here I am back with the next part of the story.

Recap: Swasan's marriage

Let's start the next part guys

Swasan reached SM Mansion and kamla kaki who is the servant of the house did swara's grahpravesh (Laksh already informed her about marriage).She took swara to sanskar's room.Swara is standing near the window and is thinking about the recent happenings of her life just then sanskar entered the room.He called swara.

Sanskar:Swara

Hearing his voice swara turned to him nervously and sanskar continued to speak

Sanskar:Don't be nervous feel free swara.I know that in what conditions we r married so I can understand u.I will not force u for anything swara.I will wait for u till u accept this marriage whole heartedly.

Swara felt immense happiness on hearing this and told:Thank I sanskar ji.

Sanskar:But staying in same house we cannot love as strangers right so can we be friends??(saying this he forwarded his hand)

Swara(Smiled and gave her hand):yes sanskar ji.

Sanskar:Sanskar only sanskar I am not that old that you r calling me sanskar ji.

Swara:Ok (smiled)

Sanskar:Now go change into some comfortable dress and sleep.

Swara nodded and went to change.By then sanskar changed and was about to sleep on couch but swara stopped him.

Swara:Sanskar no need to sleep on couch we both can sleep on the bed.

Sanskar:Are u sure swara??

Swara:Yes sanskar the bed is big enough that we both can share it..

Sanskar:Ok

Soon both slept on the bed with pillows between them.

Morning

It's a new morning and sun days fell on our hero.He slowly opened his eyes and felt a wait on him.Soon he saw that swara is hugging him in sleep with her head on sanskar's chest and her arm around his neck and sanskar's arm is around her shoulder.He found that the pillows between them are lying down on the floor.Sanskar smiled and caressed her hair.Sensing movement in her sanskar immediately closed his eyes to see her reaction.Swara opened her eyes and find herself in sanskar's embrace and felt embrassed.She got down the bed took her clothes and went towards the washroom.She came after sometime.She is looking beautiful in her anarkali suit and wet hairs.Sanskar lost seeing her.Soon he came into sense hearing her bangles sound.He took his towel and went towards the washroom.After sanskar went to fresh up swara got ready and went towards wadrobe and took out sanskar's clothes his necessary things kept them on bed and left the room.

Sanskar came out of the washroom.He didn't find swara in the room but smiled seeing all his things kept on the bed.He got ready in the dress she kept for him and went down for breakfast.He met swara at the breakfast table and wished her.

Sanskar:Good morning swara

Swara:Good morning

Sanskar:Swara get ready I will drop u in college.

Swara:It's ok sanskar I will (interrupted)

Sanskar:I said na from today onwards I will drop u to college and pick u and that's final.