PART-7

Hi everyone
Here I am back with my next part to Bore u all...So let's directly to go the part...

Recap:Sanskar won the award..His encounter with Maheswari family...Laksh's burst out...

Part-7

The episode starts with our heavenly couple sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace.Sun rays fall on our swara.She slowly opened her eyes and saw Sanskar sleeping peacefully hugging her.She smiled seeing him.She freed herself from his grip and went towards washroom .Soon sanskar also got up.Both got ready and went for breakfast.After having breakfast sanskar left for office as swara is having a holiday.

After sanskar left swara immediately rushed towards their room and started checking his cupboard for any clue as She is determined to know abt his past so that he can help him get out of it..

After searching for nearly half an hour finally she got a photograph of sanskar with a girl.Both r looking very happy with each other.She is shocked to see the pic of sanskar with a girl..

Immediately she called laksh.

Swara:Hello LAKSH

Laksh:Ha swara what happened u called me early in the morning??

Swara:Laksh i want to meet u now.

Laksh:What happened swara??Is everything ok??

Swara:I want to talk to you abt Sanskar.

Laksh understood what she wants to talk to him and told her that he will reach in 1hr.

After 1hr

1hr has been passed and laksh reached SM Mansion to talk to swara.Soon both were seated in the garden and swara initiated the matter...

Swara(Showing the pic she got in Sanskar's cupboard):Laksh who is she??

Laksh(Shocked seeing the pic):Swara where did u get this pic??

Swara:Laksh this is not the answer for my question

Laksh:Ok fine.She is our I mean mine and sanskar's sister UTTARA MAHESWARI (hehhe what u all thought abt that girl😃😃)

Swara(Shocked):What!!But where is she now.Yesterday also I didn't see her in the party.

Laksh:No one can see her swara because she died 5 yrs back

Swara(Double shocked):What r u telling Laksh say it clearly...

Laksh took a sigh and started narrating the flashback

Flashback starts

A big mansion is shown written MAHESWARI Mansion at the entrance.Screen shifts to a room where a boy is seen sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow.A girl enters the room and tried to wake him.

Girl:Bhai get up its getting late u promised me that you will drop me to college(yup the girl is uttara and the boy is sanskar)

Sanskar:Uttara pls let me sleep.For today u go with Laksh.

Uttara:No bhai yesterday also you told the same thing

But sanskar did not get up.Suddenly uttara got an idea and smiled naughtily.She went towards washroom and came with a bucket full of water and poured on Sanskar.Sanskar woke up with a jerk and started chasing Uttara..soon uttara went to get room and closed the door.Sanskar stamped his foot and came back to his room to get ready..

Soon sanskar came down for breakfast and joined everyone.At that time sanskar's friend sahil came to meet him.

*Guys sahil is best frnd of sanskar.Whole maheswari family except sanskar and Laksh does not like him as he is an orphan and also he is not marwari.He works in Maheswari company*