PART-15

Hi everyone
Thank u so much to all my readers including silent readers..it is because of ur support that my story reached 4K reads and 500 votes in wattpad...I even thank all my readers in TU who r supporting me from the very first part...Thank u so much...Keep supporting me and my story in the same way...

Recap:Swara angry on Sanskar...

After 2 days

2 days have been passed and sanskar is going to be discharged...He is happy that he is going to home and also sad that swara is not talking to him...Soon he reached home..Sumi did his aarthi...All r sitting in hall chit-chatting and spending time with each other..Swara is completely ignoring sanskar and he is feeling bad for that...Sumi and Ragini left to their home..And Sanlak went to their respective rooms while swara is working in kitchen...Sanskar is waiting for his princess to come...Soon his wait is over as swara came into the room...

Swara came towards the bed and found a box of chocolates there with a sorry note...She took the chocolates in her hand and looked towards sanskar.She saw him holding his ears and whispering sorry to her...Swara smiled inside but maintained her angry face to him...When she was abt to go sanskar held her wrist and pulled her to bed..She collided his chest due to sudden pull...She bow her head down...Sanskar held her chin with his finger and lifted her face..There is an eyelock between them..sanskar broke the eyelock and started to speak...

Sanskar:Swara i am sorry pls talk to me...talk to me..if u r angry with me then beat me,scold me but pls talk to me...Your ignorance is killing me swara.. (He had tears in his eyes while he was saying these words..)

Swara wiped his tears and spoke:Sanskar pls stop now I am not angry on u but I was afraid..I was afraid to loose u sanskar...u know na i cant even think of my life without u...If anything happens to u I will di...

She is unable to complete as sanskar places his lips over hers to stop her from talking...She is shocked by the sudden kiss..When sanskar senses that she is not responding he got her lower lip..With that she came to senses and started responding him equally...sanskar smiled between the kiss and continued kissing...They broke the kiss when they r out of breath...Sanskar joined his forehead against hers and asked

Sanskar:Am I forgiven

Swara(acts like thinking):Yup

Swara:waise sanskar did u take medicines???

Sanskar(stumbles):wo....woh...sw...swara

Swara(angrily):i know u will not take medicines

Sanskar:Arey swara why to take medicines when u r there to give me he

Swara:Stop buttering me now and chup chap eat these medicines...

saying this she gave medicines to sanskar and he ate silently...After taking medicines our swasan slept peacefully on bed..

Days are passing like this...swara is taking good care of sanskar...She is not letting him go to office..but he is allowed to work from home as he kept a condition that he works from home else he will go to office..Laksh is handling the office and swara is helping him..

After 2 weeks

2 weeks have been passed and now sanskar is perfectly fine..But he didn't start going to office as he have something in his brain

That day swara went to office with laksh for a meeting while sanskar is at home..Evening swara reached home alone as laksh went out with ragini..

Swara entered the house and found it dark...She called sanskar but didn't get response from him..She slowly went towards their room but didn't found him instead she found a note on the bed...She took the note and read it..it reads "wear this and come to terrace my love"...She blushed on reading the note and took the saree that is kept on the bed and went to washroom..Soon she came out...She is looking stunning in her Royal blue colour saree went to terrace...She is awestruck to see the decorations...She is completely lost admiring the place decorated romantically...She came into senses when she felt a hand around her waist..