Chapter 3: Let The Craziness Continue

Start from the beginning

Caramiriel and Thaladir watched him race by in shock, while Erin and Rowen grinned mischievously at each other.

"This is going to be awesome!"
Erin raced off to go watch the fun.

"Wait for me!"
Rowen called following after her.

"Come on, do those hobbits seriously think that Thranduil is going to allow his sons to fight in the middle of a party? Oh wait..."
Thaladir glanced sideways at Caramiriel who was grinning from ear to ear in excitement.

"Last one there kisses an orc."
With that Caramiriel ran with Thaladir racing behind her.

Meanwhile Legolas had gone to the one person whom he knew would protect him no matter what. His faithful friend, his sworn brother, the one whom he trusted more than anyone, as long as he remained with him he would be safe.

"If you think I'm going to get involved in this Legolas you're as crazy as Gollum."

"But Aragorn! We're supposed to look after each other, we're bros remember?! And bros help each other out!"

Aragorn groaned and rubbed his forehead. Why did people always come to him to fix things? Wasn't there anyone else who could solve Middle Earth's problems?

"Legolas, if you antagonised your brother to the point where a violent response is necessary, than you have to suck it up and face it like an elf."

"BUT ARAGORN IT'S PHOENIX!!!!!"

"And?"

"HE'S CRAZY!!!!!"

"You're not exactly normal yourself."

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?"

"Wasn't it you who was prancing around on Caradhras saying that you were going to find the sun?"

"I WAS NOT PRANCING!!! I WAS RUNNING ON TOP OF SNOW!!!!"

"Well sorry that I was too busy trying to help our friends get off the mountain instead of showing off."

"I WAS NOT SHOWING OFF!!!! I WAS JUST DOING MY ELF THING!!!!"

"Then elves are show offs."

"I CAN'T HELP IT IF I WAS BORN AN ELF!!!!"

"I was raised by elves but you don't see me doing ridiculous stunts to show off how awesome I am."

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO STOP THE BAD GUYS!!!! AND WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME LIKE THIS ANYWAY?!?!? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS!!!!"

"Because all your shouting has allowed Phoenix to find you easier."

All the color drained from Legolas' face.

Aragorn patted him sympathetically on the shoulder.
"Good luck buddy."

"LEGOLAS!"

Phoenix appeared just as Aragorn conveniently disappeared.

Legolas faced his brother and by then a crowd had gathered to watch the fight of the century and were already taking bets on who the winner was going to be.

"Why'd you do it Legolas?! Why?! What did I ever do to you?!" Phoenix shouted.

"Well for one thing you once replaced all of my arrows with plungers."
Legolas pointed out narrowing his eyes.

"That was a harmless prank! You got all your arrows back eventually!"

"You hypnotized me into believing that I was a dwarf and sent me to live in Erebor for a year."