cinq.

--
"You can't be serious." Taehyung sighed as he packed a few notebooks into his bag. A few loose pages fell out, Jungkook able to see some of Taehyung's messy handwriting scrawled across them before the older picked them up. "You have no classes today Jungkook, go do something."

"Hyung.." Jungkook huffed standing up and rubbing his hands against his bare arms in attempt to warm himself up. "I've already told you, I prefer it here."

"Jungkook." Taehyung's voice was stern as he walked a few steps closer to the younger. "At least go out and get yourself a coffee. Look at these dark circles, do you even sleep?" He prodded at Jungkook's face, the other swatting his hands away half-heartedly. "And look how pale you are! What, have you gotten two minutes of sunlight in your entire life?"

"I just like staying inside." Jungkook's voice was soft, something Taehyung had learned to adapt to in his time as the younger's roommate. "I don't see the big deal."

"The big deal is that your university years are said to be some of the best in your life! I don't want to just sit back and watch you waste away in our room." Taehyung fished around in his back pocket until he pulled out a small sum of money. "This is about 7,000 won, there's a coffee shop on campus. Go get yourself a warm drink and something to eat, at least."

Jungkook nodded softly, wide-eyed as Taehyung handed the money over to him.

"Taehyung-Hyung.. You don't need to, I could buy something myself." He countered, the older shaking his head and slipping on his shoes.

"Think of it as a gift from me." He pulled his hair back into one of the baseball caps on the hooks near their door. "I've got to get to class, I'll see you in a few hours alright?"

"You're not going to a party tonight?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung shrugging and leaning against the doorframe.

"Not that I know of." He replied. "Yoongi-Hyung said that he's basically run dry in the alcohol department after the party a few nights ago. Although, I wouldn't mind if he bought some more and through another one. It wouldn't be to bad meeting up with his roommate again."

Jungkook bit his lip, raising an eyebrow.

"Park Jimin?" He asked, Taehyung nodding and allowing his lips to curl into a smirk.

"Yeah, him." He chuckled softly. "You know him?"

"Not personally." Jungkook replied, toying with the coins in his hand. "He's an art major, and I'm taking the second year visual arts course, remember?"

Taehyung hummed in approval.

"Oh, so he's in your class then." He spoke, Jungkook nodding. "But you've never talked to him?" The younger shook his head. "Yeah, I expected as such."

Taehyung sighed softly, waving lazily towards his roommate before stepping out the door and closing it behind him.

Jungkook looked down at the money in his hands once more, huffing before stuffing it into his pocket. Taehyung was the only friend he could really say he had, and yet he still felt guilty with the older's money in his pocket. Taehyung was too nice, towards someone like him.

It's not like Taehyung didn't have a reputation to uphold, he was well known on campus. More than Jimin, even. The thing with Jimin was although he was attractive, unless he was drunk he wasn't very outgoing.

He kept to himself, despite having girls and guys alike drooling over him.

Taehyung was the opposite. He was attractive, Jungkook wouldn't lie. But the thing was, Taehyung knew. He was walking confidence; wearing chokers for all of the double-takes, and eyeliner for all of the stares. You could basically see it in the way that he walked that he revelled in the gazes on him.