Chapter Fourteen:

Start from the beginning

"Heeyy" He slurs, wrapping his arms around my waist. Oh God he's drunk! "Duke let me go" I plead, pushing his arms away. Panic rises in me as I struggle to get out of his hard grip.

He's too strong.

"You can do the dirtyy with Cayden but you can't let me touch youu. I-I asked youu out and you say no" He slurs, touching my lower area. I push his hand away with all my force to get replied with a harsh slap across the face.

"Ow" I cry, touching my sore cheek. He grabs a fistful of my hair and twitches my body, so I'm captivated underneath him against the Kitchen Island. I pathetically cry, as he lets out a low chuckle. "You rejectedd me, so you're going to get itt" He mumbles, un buckling his belt.

"Oh God! Please don't Duke" I cry, pushing his body off me.

He grabs my jaw and squeezes it, letting out another low chuckle. He hungrily presses his filthy lips against mine, as I tightly close my eyes, and try push him away. "Get your hands off her right now" I hear a familiar angry voice scowl. Turning my head, my eyes lock with a pissed off Cayden.

His jaw and fists are clenched and the killer look on his face even has me scared.

He rushes towards us, throwing a brutal punch to Duke's face, knocking him out to the floor. I quickly run from Duke's grasp, and hide behind Cayden, wiping my tears. They both tackle each other to the floor, as Cayden beats the crap out of him. "How dare you touch her!?" He angrily yells, as a small crowd forms towards us. "Cayden stop" I worriedly say, pulling him away. I look at Duke, who is drenched in blood.

Cayden's so violent but he's my hero. He saved me.

Duke punches Cayden's face, as I let out a horrified gasp and try pull Cayden away. "Step away belle. I'm going to kill  him" He angrily shouts, continuing to hit him, as I plead for him to stop, as he then knocks Duke out with a final punch.

"Cayden lets go" I order, grabbing his arm and pulling him out. "Are you okay?" He worriedly asks, cupping my face. "Look at you" I cry, grabbing a tissue and caressing his face.

I wipe away his blood stained cheek, and his cut, applying pressure to his wounds. "I'm sorry Cayden" I guiltily say, resting my head on his hard chest. He doesn't respond at first, but wraps his arm around my waist.

"It's not your fault" Is all he says, before awkward silence fills the air. I feel so safe in his arms. "What the hell are you wearing?" He sternly says, staring me up and down. A look of lust flashes in his eyes, but quickly gets replaced with an angry look.

"Clothes" I joke, trying to lighten the mood. He rolls his eyes, as we walk to his motorbike which is parked very far. We reach there 10 minutes later. Oh God, my legs hurt.

He starts the ignition but to our surprise, it conks out and gush of black smoke releases in the air. Oh no. "Shit no" He says, starting the engine over and over again. "It's a goner" I murmur, fidgeting with my dress.

"We have a a mile walk home, its night and its cold" He says, as I worriedly look around. He parked his motorbike very far, way far from the villa where the party was being held.

"Why did you park so far?" I whine, as he rubs his temples. "Call your friend" He says, ignoring my question. I quickly take out my phone and dial Liz's number. "Hey-" She gets cut off by a long beep, and a black screen. Oh great, my battery just died.

I slap my forehead in frustration, and let out a long sigh. We're stranded near a forestry area, why does who ever hosted the party live so far, near the forest? "What now?" I worriedly ask. "I didn't bring my phone, and it's not safe to go back to the party. The police are probably back there. "He says. I check my pocket for any loose change or cash, and find a penny. Just my luck.

"Well we best start walking" He says, as my eyes widen. "We'll get home so late. It's quite a walk home!" I shockedly say, as he shrugs his shoulders. "We got no choice. Let's go" He says, grabbing my hand. "Wait Cayden. You know I'm pregnant right?" I ask, as he gives me a strange look and nods.

"You know I get tired easily and my feet hurt." I cheekily say as he nods, not knowing where this is going. "I'm wearing heels..." I trail off. "Spit it out. What do you want to say?" He asks, as I shyly smile.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride?" I cheekily ask, as a smile tugs at his lips. Not a fake smile, an actual genuine smile. "Are you for real?" He chuckles, as I slowly nod. He playfully rolls his eyes, walking towards me. I stand on his motorbike and climb on his back, as he pulls me up. "Thanks Cayden" I smile, as he lightly chuckles.

Cayden's actually very tall, I feel even taller because I'm on his back!

"Okay hold on tight. I'm going to run a bit" He informs as I nod and secure my arms around him tightly. Within seconds, he tightly holds me and runs down the road in a matter of a few minutes. "What the heck? You're so fast" I exclaim, as he shrugs his shoulder.

"I play football, speed is vital" He boasts, as my eyes widen. "You play football?" I ask, in a surprised tone. "Yeah. Why? Didn't expect someone like me to be interested in football?" He asks in an offended tone.

"No it's just that you're not on the school football team..." I softly murmur, as he walks faster. "I don't play for the school. I play for a small group representing our country" He says, as I impressively smile. All these things about Cayden I never knew!

"Wow" I smile, stroking my fingers through his soft brown hair. "Your hair is really nice" I truthfully say.

"Well that's a compliment I don't usually get. It's more like "Cayden you're so hot" or "You're so big down there" or "You're so fit" He chuckles, as I slap his shoulder. "Don't be so full of yourself. I've seen better" I tease, as he suddenly stops and sets me down on my feet.

"What?" He playfully asks, as I cross my arms across my chest. "I've seen better" I lie, staring in Cayden's beautiful blue eyes. That was a big lie, Cayden was the most handsome guy I set eyes on, except Brad Pitt of course. Brad Pitt was pure perfection.

"Take that back" He challenges, as I shake my head no. "Are you sure about that?" He teases, as I giggle and nod. He rushes towards me, tickling me to death. Did I mention I was really ticklish?

"Cayden... Stop" I laugh in between breaths. "Take it back" He chuckles, as I laugh, swatting his hands away. "You're the most handsome guy I've ever seen" I chuckle, as he stops tickling me and throws me over his shoulder like I weigh nothing. Oh God that ass down there!

"Cayden you really are something" I chuckle, as he smirks and we walk further along...