My Baby Daddy Is A Badboy

All Rights Reserved.

Introduction:

Belle POV:

"You can trust me" the same words echoed through my ears, as I glared at the positive pregnancy stick in front of me. Tears streamed down my face, as I buried the pregnancy stick deeper in the bin. I can't be pregnant. I'm only 16. I have so much in life that I want to accomplish and achieve, and a baby at 16 was definitely not on the list.

I can't have this baby. What will my mother think of me? Even my older sister has not had her first child yet, and she's married. My mother will look at me with such disgust and shame. I was her perfect daughter after all, she had such high hopes and standards in me and I just let her down...

I didn't mean to get pregnant. It just happened. It started at that stupid party that my best friend persuaded me to go too. I wasn't really up for it, parties weren't really my thing and I was least interested in drinking and grinding on other men. I hated all the loud music and flashing lights.

I was perfectly fine reading a romance novel all night, and acting non-existent to the world but my best friend Cherry didn't listen to me and practically forced me to this party. She gave me her idea of a ' Makeover', straightening my scruffy blonde hair that's usually tied up in a ponytail, as well as, applying tons of make up on me. I had wore the skimpiest and shortest dress on earth, revealing my cleavage and barely covering my ass of a dress.

Arriving at the party, she left me and went off with a guy she wanted to have some fun with. I mean, she was far more loud and into the partying scene then I was.

It was when I was sitting all alone on the stool, when I heard the deepest and huskiest voice whisper something in my ear.

Turning my head, my eyes locked with the school's bad boy ' Cayden Grey'. Everything about him was so beautiful but mysterious. He had strong sharp features, his eyes were sensuous and radiant like pure diamond with a hint of sky blue, which captured every nerve in my mind. His body was firmly built like a knight waiting to rescue me in his strong arms. His cheeks were chiselled like a finely carved Michelangelo statue, and his nose was perfectly symmetrical, with his lips being slightly full.

He was so handsome and hot, but totally off limits. Everyone surely knew what type of guy he was. I certainly knew. He broke hearts, slept with many girls and left them just like that. He dated and cheated on dozens of girls, breaking their hearts and filling their ears with pure and utter lies.

He was selfish and impulsive. He didn't care about anyone but himself. Arrogant and heartless. All he was capable of was breaking hearts and taking away the one thing that girls treasured the most.

I surely didn't want to become his next victim, he's never noticed me before so why suddenly now? Just because I was dressed up like one of his play girls? This guy can make you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world with his enchanting words and false promises.

To which, I was soon a victim to this. He started talking to me and telling me all these things that I really thought he meant. He was nice, he was caring and I genuinely thought he was misunderstood and actually a pretty decent guy. I let him stroke my arms, and my thighs. Me being the naive shy girl, thought of it as a friendly gesture but things started to get heated when he suddenly kissed me.

He bought me upstairs, and we made love. I lost my virginity to him, in a matter of a few hours. When he was done with me, he called me all these horrible words and told me not to tell anybody. I was shattered, and cried for days. How could I be so foolish? How didn't I know that messing with fire is only going to get you burnt...

The next few days at school, he acted like I didn't even exist and he didn't even acknowledge me at all. The party was the last I heard from him....

A/N:
• Hey all! This is my new story, I really hope you like it. This was a blurb sort of so you know what's happening. Please Vote & Comment so I can continue!

( P.s- this trailer was made several years ago, and shows Colton Haynes as Cayden. However I have recently changed cast members for the characters! So Cayden Grey is now portrayed by Ryan Guzman! Please ignore the confusion! Let's just imagine Ryan Guzman with blue eyes :P")