Chapter Fourteen:

Start from the beginning

"Deal with it. Bye" She says, cutting the call as I break in a laughing fit. She actually said that to him?! "Why are you laughing?" She chuckles, driving the way to her house. "I-I...It was funny the way you said that to him" I giggle, as she lightly giggles. "Well you weren't going to tell him any time soon." She smiles, as I roll my eyes playfully.

We soon arrive to her house and jump out of her car. Wow her house is so beautiful! Fresh green lawn, brown little gates and a small water fall in her front garden, can her house get any prettier?

Maids comes to our service, immediately taking our coats off us. "Why thank you" I smile, as they smile and hang our coats up. We walk upstairs to her bedroom, as she takes out a sofa stool for me to sit on. "Your house is amazing" I smile, looking around her room. "Thanks. Let me get some dresses out and show you" she says, walking over to her closet.

She opens her closet, and takes out a handful of all these dresses. "Okay try this one on" she says, handing me a strapless leather mid-thigh black dress. I walk into her bathroom and quickly strip, trying her dress on. The back is all bare, and my cleavage is showing, like a lot.

" Not this" I say, as she squeals seeing me. "No this looks perfect! You look so hot". "No I look like a slut" I honestly say, as she flips me off. "You're wearing this! You'll get all the boys wrapped around your finger tonight!" She giggles. "But my chest is all showing" I whine, as she rolls her eyes at me. "A bit of cleavage is fine" she tuts. A bit!? She takes out denim crop top and high waisted shorts for herself.

She curls my hair and applies some mascara and eye liner to my eyes, applying bright red lipstick on me and spraying 'Gucci Guilty' all over me. "Wear these heels. They go so well with your outfit, and the best thing is, they are not that big" she smiles, handing me a pair of cute pointy and small heels.

We both link arms, and hop in her car as she speeds off to the party. "Only an hour and you best stay with me" I inform her as she nods, blasting her radio on. Arriving at the party half an hour later, we see drunken sweaty people grinding on top of each other, and naked people having sex.

And this is why I rest my case about parties.

Liz parks her car, as we both link arms and walk inside the huge villa where the party is being thrown. People dancing with red cups in their hands, loud music blasted, people dancing like crazy on the dance floor, and a huge swimming pool filled with people making out.

Typical.

A drunk guy immediately comes darting towards us, with a look of lust in his eyes. He grabs my waist and pulls me to the dance floor. "Good luck" Liz mouths, grabbing a random guy and pulling him to the dance floor. I shoot daggers at Liz as she sticks her tongue at me. Oh what the heck? Only an hour, and Liz is right in front of me.

Miley Cyrus ' We can't stop' blasts through the speakers, as everyone starts grinding on each other. I see Liz already making out with the guy, she just couldn't wait, could she?

Letting out a low chuckle, I feel the dude I'm dancing with, place his hand on my butt. I swat his hand away uncomfortably, as he lustfully stares down towards my chest. "My face is up here" I angrily say, pointing towards my face.

With the amount of cleavage I've got on show, these things shouldn't be a surprise!

I walk away to the kitchen, and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. Chugging the water down my throat, I feel a presence behind me, and a hand cupping my butt. Turning my head curiously, my eyes lock with Duke, as a small smirk plasters across his face. I push his hand away and start to walk away.